0.016

The heart monitor's rhythmic beat was the only thing keeping Jay's mind sane. It had been five days since the incident with El's father and she still hasn't woken up, she just laid there in a coma unaware of what was going on in the world around her.

Jay grabbed her small, fragile hand and holding it with his own. He brought her hand up to his lips and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles. He stared at her motionless body and began to speak.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for everything. For how I treated you, how I let everything happen to you. If I wasn't such a coward we wouldn't be in this mess right now, heck if I wasn't such a coward we would've been together a long time ago and I would've noticed this sooner. I would've noticed your pain sooner." Jay paused as he chocked back sobs, tears falling down his checks at there own accord.

"I hate what I did to you. I hate everything. Why you gave me a second chance only God knows but I'm so glad you did. I don't deserve you, most sane people wouldn't do what you have done, they wouldn't give me a chance. They'd called me a dick and never speak to me again but not you. You so different to everyone else and I love you for it. I love you so much and I'm an idiot for not doing anything about my feelings sooner instead I lashed out, hurt you, made you hurt yourself-" Jay chocked back sobs but it was no good, his tears were in free fall as he poured his heart out, he cried and cried.

"I'm so sorry. It's all my fault...it's all my fault."