Chapter 1

*June's P.O.V*

The music was deafening, the beats were so loud it caused the cup on the table to vibrate. I grabbed it, stopping it from tipping over the edge of the table and splattering everywhere. I gazed down at the cup that was holding a liquid that looked like apple juice but it most definitely wasn't.

Throughout my entire high school life I had never gone to a party, unless it was a birthday party - and even then, they were only the very tame ones that anyone was barely invited to. I was just never in to that scene, not to mention the fact that my parents would never tolerate for me to do things like go partying and even if they don't mind me partying and getting drunk, I should be focused on my studying and my school work.

Besides I wasn't much of a party person. Yet despite all of this my, best friend Eleanor somehow persuaded me to come to this graduation party that was held by one of our fellow classmates. A girl that we were both friends with, but Eleanor simply knew her better because of the fact that she went out and partied a lot.

Eleanor and I were both always in honors leveled classes in high school, but there were two kinds of students in those classes. Students like me who spend every free moment studying there asses off and trying to get the highest grades in school and getting higher grades than Emily who gets the highest grades in my class.

Then there were students like Eleanor, who managed to somehow get remarkable grades whilst going out to parties and underage drinking. I never managed to understand how she did it. Eleanor and I have been best friends since elementary school and she'd been trying to get me to come to this party for a long time but I wasn't enjoying myself.

This was the first time I was able to do something like this. High school was over and college was starting in a couple of months. Both my parents wouldn't be as strict with me as they were during school.

My eyes scanned over the people in the room searching for Eleanor. I jumped off the wooden stool, and flattened my dress that Eleanor had leant me. Moving through the sweaty bodies on the dance floor I finally reached Eleanor; I grabbed her away from the small group of people she was dancing with.

"Eleanor I feel very uncomfortable here. I'm leaving!" I shouted over the music.

Eleanor nodded her head too drunk to comprehend what I had just told her. I shoved my way towards the front door. Once I was in front of it I pushed it open almost making it slam into a couple making out in the stupidest spot ever.

I shook my head and made my way towards the side walk. I wrapped my arms around myself as I walked trying to trap the very little warmth that was left inside of me.

"WOOHOO!" A man leaning outside of his car window cried as he passed me with his car. I jumped which caused him to laugh. Nervous I began to speed horrified that the car was still following me, I hoped and prayed that it would be long gone but it wasn't. I looked behind me, I was terrified at the sight of seeing him make a U-turn and start to slowly approach me.

Run, I thought to myself. Even though I was sure that my shaking feet would fail me but to my surprise they didn't. My feet forcefully slapped against the pavement as I did what I had to do in order to see another day. If the wind wasn't whipping so harshly against my face I would have heard the noises my vans made against the stone pavement.

Sorry about the abuse earth. I was sick to say that out of all the things that were floating inside that head of mine. I still had room to think about the repeated abuse I was making against the already-Screwed-Up-Earth.

My thighs were burning at this point and it was now the first time I regretted not being athletic throughout my high school years. That would have helped wouldn't it? Being used to running around all day? Glancing over my shoulders I began to realize how terrified and paranoid I actually was.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I cried underneath my breath. The tears began to sting in the corner of my eyes as I took another turn into another alley, noticing the large gate that blocked my view. I had to climb that didn't I?

Whimpering, I glanced behind me once more to see that I had no other choice. Picking up my pace I hoped that my elementary days of climbing the rope of doom would come in handy.

"Don't look down, don't look down." I repeated to myself, I had a terrible fear of heights and climbing this enormous gate wasn't helping my fear at all.

I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. Looking behind me I saw him starting to climb as I made my way to the top. I did the only thing I could do; I jumped. Hitting the ground with more force than I thought I would, I cried out in agony. Peering down at my scrapped arm that was oozing out a dark red liquid.

I winced through my gritted teeth. This of course would leave a scar and I was surely pissed at the thought of that I would have to look after it later. Weakly, I pushed myself off of the ground and began to limp my way to the other side of the alley.

At the pace I was going there was no way I would escape his grasp. As I turned to the corner I was quickly grabbed and a hand was placed over my mouth. Panicking, I attempted to scream but whoever it was happened to be a lot stronger than a pathetic excuse of muscles.

I groaned as my back was pushed up against a brick wall, the guy started to undo his belt. ''What are you doing?" My voice was shaking.

"Since you couldn't do it the easy way we'll do it the hard way!" there was no mercy in his voice or actions. His hands were tight around my waist and he was digging his fingers inside of my skin.

''Please don't! Please! Somebody help me please!" I pleaded for help but no one heard me. I closed my eyes shut as he started to undress me. "God! Noo! Please help me! Help me please!" I cried in agony but no heard me again.

His grip suddenly loosened but I was too scared to open my eyes but I had to, I opened my eyes finding that nasty guy lying flat on the floor blood oozing out of his scalp. I didn't understand how this happened it must be a miracle from god because there was no one there.

For a split second I thought I was safe but before I could even take another breath, my arm was snatch by a guy in a black hood I couldn't see his face. I wanted to fight my way out of his tight grip but I had no strength left inside of me.

My whole body was loose, my legs could not carry me anymore he was literally dragging me. He continued dragging me till we reached the main road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author's note*

First fanfic! What do you guys think? If you liked it please VOTE! Hope you liked it let us know your thoughts. Love you guys.x

Follow

Vote

Comment