Chapter 4

New chapter! Vote and comment!

June’s Pov

“Hi, I’m Harry.” He said in a half smile. His husky deep voice sending shivers down my back.

“June.” I said shaking the hand he offered me.

‘’You have a beautiful name, June.’’ He grinned, revealing his dimples as took a seat next to Louis.

'’Thank you.’’ I mumbled, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I somehow felt butterflies in my stomach, who wouldn’t when his emerald green eyes were sparkling like diamonds in the sky. He was breathtakingly handsome.

His luscious curly brown locks were pushed back off of his forehead and into a quiff-like manner. His plump pinks lips and his prominent jaw outlining his face. He was wearing a plain white tee under his black leather jacket, letting the peaks of his tattoos to make an appearance.

My thoughts were interrupted by my raging anger. I was so mad at Eleanor, I couldn’t believe she lied to me like that, she told me that no one was coming but Louis, she didn’t tell me that Louis’ friend was also coming and she already knows that I'm seeing someone.

I could feel my cheeks burning, I couldn’t tell if it was because I was mad or because I felt nervous around Harry.

I watched him page through his menu, it was no doubt that he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. I tried looking away but it was so hard, I couldn’t help it, it was as if my eyes were glued to him. Look away I thought to myself; your already seeing someone else and you almost kissed too, snap out of it June you like Josh!

“Who is ready to order?” Louis said, rubbing his hands together.

“Me, I’m starving!” Eleanor’s voice was desperate it made me feel like she was a hopeless, hungry person begging for food and I felt the same way since Eleanor interrupted me from my breakfast and my stomach was growling.

'’Hi, my name is Mia and I’ll be your waitress for today,’’ She said, while taking out her notepad. ‘’Can I get you something to drink?’’

‘’I’ll have a coke.’’ Eleanor said. ‘’I’ll have a coke to.’’ I told her.

‘’I’ll have a beer.’’ Harry told her.  ‘’I’ll have a sprite.’’ Louis stated.

‘’I’ll be back with them in a few.’’ She said, writing something on her pad before walking away.

My eyes glanced back to Harry. I watched as he took his phone out of his pocket and started texting someone. I couldn’t help but stare at how sexy he looked.

‘’Like what you see?” Harry smirked.

I quickly took my eyes off him and looked down in embarrassment. I felt my cheeks getting hotter by the second, ‘’Yes, that blond waiter is really cute.’’ I said. The corner of his mouth tugged up in a slight smirk.

His dimples lightened up my mood it made me forget the mix of emotions that I was going through; the hunger and sadness, the anger and everything else.

I mumbled a ‘thank you’ when the waitress placed my drink in front of me. I brought the cup towards my mouth, blushing as I took a sip. I think I'm developing a crush for him but I had to hide it, how can I like two people at once it’s not right.

Harry was different from everyone I dated, he was a bad boy, and I’m into soft spoken quiet ones that understand me, and would not hurt me. He was the boy your parents warned you about.

But something drew me into him; his emerald green eyes looked as though they held a mystery behind them.

‘’Are you ready to order?” The red headed waitress asked.

‘’Yes,” Louis said in excitement it, looks like we all didn’t have breakfast since we were never so excited like this for eating lunch before. “We’ll have two cheese burgers, and two grilled ham and cheese sandwiches all with a side of fries!” Louis said in satisfaction.

The waitress left with our orders as my eyes fell back onto my drink. I held the straw in my fingers, drinking on the cold cola.

I glanced back to Harry, to find his eyes glued to my wrist. It looked as if he was remembering something. His eyes were fixed on my purple wrist, my rolled up sleeves showed too much skin.

'’What?” I snapped. He looked at me in shock his mouth formed a small gap. ‘’Uh...um what happened to your wrist?” He asked pointing to it.

“Oh this… Um Eleanor tightened her grip around my wrist when she was dragging me to the table, so I guess it bruised.’’ I explained to him.

‘’Oh, okay.’’ Harry said, sighing in relief.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author's Note*

What did you guys think? Leave some comments okay! Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter! Love you guys.x