Sweet Dreams (A Teen Wolf Fanfiction)

Lydia's Pov: 

I just stand here in the middle of the field like I'm paralyzed. I struggle to move my feet but I can't. It's like I'm glued to the ground. When I look down I see that the dirt beneath my feet is wet and slimy. All of the lights around me flicker and shut off. I strain my eyes to see in the darkness but I still can't see anything. When the lights finally come back on I see him behind me. His dark hair, his black emptyness of pupils, then he grows his fangs. I try to run but my legs are still locked and thats when he jumps on top of me. I feel a sharp pain in my left shoulder and I try to scream but all that comes out is a wimper. Then I can't see anything. And I died. 

My eyes shoot open and I feel sweat pouring down my forehead. I keep having this same every night for at least a month now. I always wake up in either sweat or tears. The dream seems so real that its painful to wake up to. I stagger out of my bed and put on my slippers not bothering to get on clothes. All I'm wearing a pair of short hot pink shorts and a oversized t-shirt just above my knees. I walk outside and the breeze eats at my bare flesh as I walk a few blocks down the road. The pain of my skin freezing is nothing compared to the pain of dying. Yes, Its a dream but it felt so real. It did happen to me. Everything but dying because Stiles saved me. Jackson might say that he saved me but I know that Stiles was there before him. Jackson even told me that he didn't care if I died. He said that if that happened to me again he wouldn't same me. I come back to my senses as I knock on the door and wonder why I went here. Should I be here? Was if because I was thinking about him? I should have just stayed home and cried to myself then not bring others into it. Then he opens the door and I understand why I came here. 

Stiles' Pov:

She stands there looking at me wearing only her pajamas. Is this a dream? Lydia couldn't possibly be at my house. I just stare at her trying to say something but nothing comes out. I just open the door wider and she walks in. "So, um, why are you here Lydia? Is something wrong?" I slide down on the couch and she sits next to me.

"The dreams. They're back. Peter's back and I'm afraid that he wants to finish what he started. I think he wants to kill me." She studders on the last part and looks at me.

"If that son of a bitch lays a hand on you I swear I will stab him with a knife laced with wolvesbane and mistletoe."

She looks up at me, smiling a little and a tear rolls down her cheek. "You like using that as a refrence don't you?"  

"No, I'm just saying what I will truthfully do to him," I wipe the tears away

She takes my hand in hers. "Thank you for listening to the crazy ginger talk about her problems."

I shake my head and put my hands on her cheeks. "If I had a choice I would listen to you talk about your problems forever."

She looks down then I think I must have weirded her out so I drop my hands and put them in my pockets. She looks back at me then puts her hand lightly on my cheek and pulls closer me to her and that's when I know its a dream. Her warm, soft lips graze mine and it feels so real but its not possible. Lydia would never kiss me. I'm not her type. Once she pulls away I realize it was real. Her problems and everything. What if the kiss didn't mean anything to her? What if it was just to calm herself down? "Lydia? You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that." Why did I just say that? I am such an idiot! I just ruined our chances of whatever this was. "I wanted to do that too Stiles. I like you...a lot." That was the last thing I heard because all that I remember after that was my head hitting the floor.