Breaking Point

Lydia's POV:

His words kept replaying in my mind. "Well she's beautiful, has big green eyes, and long wavy strawberry blonde hair." This whole time he's been talking about me. How did I not realize? Maybe I have gotten so used to acting like a nitwit that I actually became one. So I fled when he told me. Not because I was nervous or didn't feel the same way. I left because I did. I liked him too but I need to do something before I tell him that. I need to talk to Aiden.

My car comes to a halt in front of Derek's loft because I knew that Aiden would be there. He walks out of the building, looking at me confused. "Lydia? What's wrong?" He says as he walks over to the window of my car. I take a deep breath as nerves rise up in my stomach. I may not be dating Aiden but we were still technically together and that needed to end. "I'm not your property anymore, Aiden. We're done. I mean, really done. No more. I like someone, a lot more then I ever liked you and I don't want you to screw that up." His eyes that were once once filled with worry, were now full of rage. He gripped onto my wrist tightly with his full grown claw which cause large cuts yo open on my wrist. "Who is he? Tell me so I can rip his throat out. And make you watch me do it." Tears started to pour down from my eyes, so I close my eyelids tightly. Aiden was never like this. He was never this dangerous around me and I'm not going to let Stiles get hurt because I was selfish for wanting to be with someone. He lifted one of his hands, about to move it across the skin of my cheek but something stopped it before it collided with my skin.

Writers Note: I'm sorry that this chapter was short. It was sort of a filler chapter but I will post more next Tuesday.