Part 1

WARNING:this chapter is a bit triggering so you have been warned
__________________________________________________________________________________
no ones pov
Crying silently lying on her bed,the (h/c) haired girl hid under her covers listening to the loud yells of her parents...

(y/n) pov
'why?!why does it have to be me....why does it have to be my family that goes through all this pain?!'I thought as the angry yells from the other side of the wall of my parents get louder.I kept crying and crying but why...I should be used to it by now right...well I guess this is just my life....

Narrators pov
You see...(y/n) was born as an only child with two loving parents...she had a great childhood,always happy and smiling or so she though.As the years went by the relationship between her parents was slowly breaking and (y/n) knew it...by the time she reached 12 years old her parents started arguing and fighting.Her father would always leave the house after the fight and probably go to a pub or somethings while her mother would stay at home crying....(y/n) was more close to her mother than to her father so she couldn't stand watching her mother cry all the time...her father would also yell at (y/n) saying horrible things...(y/n) would always feel so depressed and sad..sometimes having the thoughts of suicide but would stop knowing her mother would be more depressed without her...so (y/n) would always hide her feelings and depression behind a smile and a happy face......

-time skip to when (y/n) is 14-

(y/n) pov
"WHAT?!WE'RE MOVING TO JAPAN?"I yelled in surprise at my mothers news"yes dear..you see your father and I have been thinking and have decided it would be the best if we...had sometime apart for a while..."my mother said but I knew what she really meant 'I knew this was gonna happen one day or another'I thought to myself"I understand"replying to my mother a bit depressed"so we have decided that you will stay with me in my hometown in Japan""b-but I don't even know Japanese!"I said more like shout"it's ok dear one of my old time friend has a school there and it is a very well known and elite highschool so you will be going there...plus you watch a lot of animes so I'm sure you will fit in quite fast"sighing at my mothers response I just nod my head in response'I mean I can't say no or anything so what do I have to lose?'