Part 9

Read till the end for important announcement!!!
(y/n) pov

After stepping into his office,the same one my mother and I entered last time,we began to talk."so (y/n)....the reason why we brought you here instead of taking you straight to your new class is because there are a few things you need to know first about your class and 'class teacher' "Principal Asano said sternly then turned to Karasuma-sensei,signaling him to continue."there's no easy way to actually explain this so we will get straight to the point"he said in a serious tone. ((he's gonna break up with you!run gurl/dude!jk))at that moment all I could think was 'am I gonna be in a class full of psychos!?!?well I guess this is what I get for being extremely awesome😏'.Karasuma-sensei then deeply inhaled before saying "recently more than 75% of the moon has been blown up by an unknown source...that unknown source is actually a government secret known by only the military and government of course and everyone in E class...and now you...this so called deadly weapon of mass destruction is going to be your teacher and being apart of E class,one of your main objections is to assassinate 'it' before graduation otherwise 'it' will blow up the whole earth like it did to the moon"((talk about straight to the point)).

I stood there blank for a second before returning back to my senses 'this has to be a joke right?!I mean the whole idea of a monster blowing up the moon is cool and all...well except for the part about actually blowing up the moon...but telling me that the government has made a whole class of high school students assassinate this so called monster...now this has to be a lie' I thought to myself thinking this was just some stupid joke and before I knew it,I was talking back to the teacher.((Ohhhh!!rebelll!!!))

"I don't mean to talk back to you or anything sensei but...don't you think it's kinda hard to believe if you tell a student that they have to assassinate a dangerous monster that's threatening to destroy the earth?"I said still confused with the whole 'monster' situation.just as Karasuma-sensei was about to open his mouth to explain more about the situation,the dead serious atmosphere was ruined by none other than Principal Asano....again💢

"Excuse me for interrupting but classes are about to start and well...it takes quite a while to walk to the old campus,does it not Karasuma-sensei?"he asked raising an eyebrow 'wait...old campus? Now I'm even more confused'i thought with a headache .Karasuma-sensei then checked his watch and slightly widened his eyes "yes you are quite right...I think we should start heading to the campus now"Karasuma-sensei said then headed out the door.I still had many unanswered questions but I guess we could continue the conversation on our way to class."well I'll see you later (y/n) and Im sure you'll fit in very fast...and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any of your teachers"Principal Asano said kindly to me.I bowed politely before leaving the office and running up to Karasuma-sensei to catch up.'this is gonna be one hell of a school year'...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Its been forever..I know and I'm sorry...I haven't updated for like 3 months now BUT I have a perfectly good explanation for why that is.....I'm lazy.Ok I'm just kidding,it's because I've just moved to a new school,making friends in high school isn't the easiest and I've been stressing out with a lot of stuff and blah blah blah!i know this was a really short chapter but I've been delaying for TOO LONG...3 months long to be exact and I just really want to update it quickly coz I know that you guys are FURIOUS at me but I don't want that...and being a good author-chan...I'M GONNA MAKE IT UP TO ALL OF U BY MAKING A ONE-SHOT OF YOUR CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!so to make it up to u guys I'm gonna make another random one-shot however this time u guys get to choose what topic or plot it's about..all u have to do is put ur suggestions in the comments and the suggestion with the most replies will be the one that gets turned into a one-shot!ok that makes no sense so I'll just..explain it...example:
Random person:oh how about a one shot about the characters at the mall?
1 Reply-yeah that's a good idea
Random person:how about one where suddenly everyone wakes up in class but they suddenly switched bodies with someone else or switch genders?
3 replies-hell yeah!!/good idea/yeah this totally should be a one shot that author-chan should make..
So basically I would choose the second one coz it has more replies of people wanting to be a one shot...so leave ur suggestions on what u want the one shot to be and good lucky!!!
P.s. I haven't really been writing like my old self lately and I won't be updating so frequently because of school,stress and other stuff so I would like to apologize in advance...