Part 3

After about 2 minutes walking around the school with the unknown hottie we arrive at an office.There was a sign on the door saying 'PRINCIPAL ASANO' in big bold writting'geez how is this guy able to find the principals office so fast...he must have memorized the whole school or something' I thought.the unknown hottie knocks on the wooden door and soon,a silent yet deep voice replies "come in" from the other side of the door.before opening the door the young male turns and faces us and says"well this is the principle's office,I hope you ladies are fine from here"my mother smiles while replying "oh yes and again,thank you very much for helping us" bowing slightly at the end.he opens the door but all I can see is darkness and a male figure standing by the window looking out side.however before I enter the office I take a small glance over my shoulder at the unknown hottie 'I still don't know his name' I think to myself but he catches my gaze then returns it with a slight smirk.Blushing,I quickly turn away while closing the door as I step in the room.

Unknown hottie's POV(aka gakushuu Asano ;P)

I was on my way to class A for a meeting when out of no where I saw beautiful (h/c) hair fluttering from the corner on my eye.i stop for a second then take a few more steps towards the person 'the others can wait a while before the meeting right?i mean it's not like they will complain to me or anything'.just as the person was in view,I freeze on the spot....never have I ever seen such beauty in my life.sure I'm always surrounded by fangirls but I never really pay any mind to them but she....the girl right in front of me...she was beyond beautiful and I just had to get closer to her.so,being the sly person I am...I walk towards her and as she walks around the corner we 'accidentally' bump into each other."o-oh..I'm really sorry I wasn't think properly" she says in a shy voice'wow she's not just beautiful but her voice is cute too' putting on one of my charming smiles I reply "oh it's so ok I wasn't really thinking straight myself...may I ask?are you two ladies lost?"I follow my excuse with a question to keep the conversation going,one of the many tricks I learned from my 'beloved' father as an Asano."oh yes..we were trying to find the principals office but got lost"the lady next to her says 'oh she must be her mother,that must mean that this girl is transferring here...'I think happily knowing my new angel was going to attend this school"in that case...please follow me ladies I will show you the way".

As I guide them to the principals office I can't help but take a few glances at my angel...she didn't catch me doing so of course because she kept her head down 'don't look down my angel...I want to see that beautiful face of yours'.when we reach the principals office I knock on the door waiting for my fathers approval to enter.then a silent "come in" was heard, I turn to face them and say "well this is the principle's office,I hope you ladies are fine from here"and being the gentleman I am,I open the door for them as they walk in.however,before walking away myself I catch my angel glancing at me,I can't help but smirk which made her blush in the cutest way then she quickly turns away and closes the door behind her.'hm...I didn't get her name oh well...if she's attending this school I'll find out sooner or later then I will make her mine'i thought walking away with a mischievous/evil smirk.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
heheheh...I'm really really sorry if gakushuu was a bit too OOC...welp the father of this unknown hottie will be introduced in the next chapter XP warning he might come off as a bit of a pedophile O.O and to all those grammar nazi out there,I know my grammar and English isn't the best so I'm sorry😔 but I tried my best to fix the grammar and boy was there a lot of mistakes DX