Flame-Red Hair Chapter 1

The music was loud. The bass ripped through my body. People were dancing and having fun with their friends. Strobe lights flashed against fake smoke. This was my all time nightclub. Party all night. Open 24/7. My name is Alex but people call me Al. I have neck length jet black hair that is always messy. I have light blue eyes and pale skin. I would say i am a normal size but everyone else says i am well built. I am quite skinny considering how strong i am. Well i need to be strong because i may be a nightclub owner but my real job is that i am an assassin for the government. Right now i have a job. That is way i am standing above the dance floor so no one can see me. My mission which i have just been given is that i need to find a female with brown hair and brown eyes. Se has information the government would like but they want me to get it out her. Somehow.

" found her yet ?" Luc my best friend and partner asked.

"no joy mate. I donut know i she will be here the night" i started

"Al don't go into your lecture mode again i don't think i could handle on of those again!" Luc laughed. I just snicker and look back on the dance floor. I flash of red caught my eye. I immediately turned to look. I saw something so beautiful. A woman no an angel. She had hair that was like fire. And eyes that were brown one moment then green the next. She had the smoothest looking skin i had ever seen. She wore a black dress tight fit. It had jewels in a semi-circle just under her chest . And something like a sleeve cut on the outside. The dress showed her curves perfectly. I just had to meet her.

" Al. Mate u okay ? Al ?" i snapped out of what must have been a trance by her beauty. I looked at Luc who had blond hair and green eyes he was wearing baggie cargo trouser and a black polo shirt. His eyes showed worry. I nodded and walked over to the guard just at the door. He was very bulky with muscle. He had black glasses and a black suit on that made him look very professional. I asked him to get the other guards to find the angel. He nodded and spoke on the radio. He then stood back in the braced up position

"They will bring her soon." He spoke in a deep voice. I nodded and started to walk back to Luc. He just looked at me in surprise.

" What ?" I asked.

"Nothing i just heard what you said to him!"

"And ? So what?"

"You have never done that before getting the bouncers to bring a girl up here plus we are on a mission this must be..."

"Don't you dare!"

"Be..."

"If you say that word i will deck you!"

"L.O.V.E!" He spelt it out and laugh in amusement. I just stared at him but he never stopped laughing. Then i heard gun shots down in the dance floor.

I ran over to the glass window and looked down. There was a man standing in the middle of the dance floor with rifle everyone had coward away as far as they could. Their faces showed fear. I looked at the man. He was medium height with brown hair and brown eye. His skin had a tan and he looked like he had not shaved for at least 3-4 days. I am sure i have seen him before for... i remember it was his brother i met. I was on a mission for the government they wanted him dead because he was one of the biggest criminals going. His brother must have traced me back to here. I turned to the bouncer and said.

"Tell everyone to keep to their posts."

"But sir w..." he started but i interrupted him

"I will handle him" he did not look to please but he nodded. I started to head over to the stairs when Luc spoke.

"I hope you are not planning to go with out me now " i turned and looked at him and replied.

"Move your ass or i am leaving you behind." We chuckled before getting serious. We headed down to stairs. Step after step until we hit ground. I walked over and opened the door which lead to the dance floor. I walk out followed by Luc. The music had stopped and it was like a ghost town with only the gun mans voice shouting that he wanted me and Luc to show ourselves and we did.