The Mission Chapter 3

Amanda's POV

' Good my shoulders all better.' I thought to my self as i rolled it back and forth. If that bullet was 2 inch further left my arm would have been busted. I stared out onto the night sky watching the night star twinkle like little diamonds on a sheet of black silk. The moon was full and at its brightest. This was my favorite spot. On top of Giants Hill in the middle of Scotland.

I used to come here every night with my father. We lay side by side watching the stars.

((Flashback))

"Daddy, daddy look at that one." A little girl said excitedly pointing toward a bright star. A man beside the girl laughed.

"Do you know why that's is so bright?" he asked her 

"No" she replied waiting patiently for him to tell her.

"Because that's mummy watching and protecting you."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Amanda?"

"Are you mad at me?" 

"Now why would i be mad at you sweet heart?"

"Because when i was born mummy died. So it was my fault that mummy died." The man sat up and pick Amanda up. He held her in a tight embrace. 

"Don't you ever think that, It was not your fault." He spoke trying to hold back the tears but a couple slipped out.

((End of flashback))

I looked up into the dark sky and saw two brightly sparkling stars. A few tears slipped down my cheek as i thought back on my memories with my dad. Then i remembered how he died. He was my hero. Really. He saved me from the demons that wanted to take my life. 

Yes angels and demons do exist. But only i and a few others know about it. I Fight against the demons. To protect the same things my dad protected and most of all, protecting the human race.

Al's POV

My shoes clicked against the mirrored, tiled floor as i walk towards my bosses office. 

Click.

Click.

Click.

I stopped right outside his door. It was a big white door with golden words on it saying, 

'Heads office'

I lifted my hand and cliched it into a fist. I tapped gently 3 times. Keeping my hand where it was. I heard a voice say 'Enter.' I lowered my hand to the golden handle and twisted it. The door slowly swing open and i walk into the room. Stopping to close the door. I turned to face my boss. I bowed slightly to show my respect. 

"Please take a seat." a big, brown, leather, spinney, chair told me. I followed the instruction and took a seat and the opposite end of the table. On the oak desk was a brown envelope. I looked at it wondering if it was our next mission.

"Al the envelope on the desk is your next assignment. This one will take longer then any other one you have done. Please read it here. so i can explain some more."

I pick the envelope up and opened it. ON the first page it had,

' Top secret.'

' Al and Luc'

' Exorcist school'

What the ? Why would i be going to an Exorcist School. I not even Christen. 

"Sorry sir, but this can't be right? An Exorcist School?"I spoke trying not to be disrespectful.

"Al, You are one of the few humans that know of angels and demons existence. But lately there has been a drop in exorcists and a rise in demons. So we decide to send you and Luc off the become exorcists. This is special training thought. Because it will only last 2 days. Normally to become a exorcist you have to study for 2 years but we are in dyer need right now." He explained.

"But sir wh..." I started before i could finish he said,

"I will not let you refuse this. If you do the consequence will be dyer." There was silence for 5 minuets.

"Fine when do we start ?"

"Tomorrow the rest of the information you will need is in that folder. You may go." I stood up and gave a quick bow before heading towards the door.

"Oh and Al, we are all counting on you and Luc." He said just as i opened the door.

"I know sir, you can count on us." i said as i walked out of the office closing the door behind me. I walked back up the mirrored tile floor. 

'This is going to be really hard. We have two days too learn two years worth of exorcism. But hay i am always up for new challenges.' I thought to myself.

*3 hours later* (back at Luc and Al's night club)

"Luc, get packed we are leaving." I yelled as i entered the club. It was still shut down and will be for a while until what happened a couple of nights ago calms down.

"WHAT! WHY!" Luc shouted as he came running through to where i was standing. He looked like he was gonna cry. That angered me so much, how he was always so childish. I closed my eyes and smacked him in the head. I opened my eyes  and held my fist up 

"HOW MANY TIME HAVE I TOLD YOU START ACTING LIKE YOUR AGE GOD DAMN IT!" He just sat there rubbing the place where my fist had landed.  He always made me mad but it always seemed to cheer me up. I smiled and looked at him. I started to walk away.

"By the way, tomorrow, we are going to the Exorcist School. So be ready. We are leaving in the morning." Luc just sat there looking confuse. It then hit him like a tun of bricks. 

"Wait up, what do you mean Exorcist School?" as he ran to catch up with me.

"Its exactly that."

"But why did you not reject it?" 

"If i had done that then there would have been really bad consequences."

"Well how long is it? What are we doing? Where about is it? Oi are you listening to me? Oi Al... AL!" Luc ran To catch up with me. I did not answer him, because i did not know the answers myself.

_______________________

Tell me what you thinkxx 

Vote Fan and comment xx