First encounter Chapter 4

Al's POV

I looked behind me as i switched the lights off at the night club. I walked out and stopped just next to my car. Luc had just finished putting his stuff in the boot and was now walking over to the passenger door. I looked at my Bugatti Veyron Super Sports. It was a beautiful car, orange and black, One of the most expensive car in the world. Of course i never bought it. I took it from on of my assignments. Well he is dead now so he won't be needing it anytime so. I walked over to the boot and through my stuff in. Walking back over to the driver door. I started to think back to that night. 

Was Amanda a angel? Or was she a devil? Or is she just a normal human with some insane strength. No shut up. Stop thinking about her. I opened the door and swung myself into the car. I sat there for a minuet taking in the black/gray interior. Luc swung himself into too and fastened his seat belt. I pulled my seat belt over and clicked it in. The seats molded as into the shape of my body.

I love this car. I put the key in the ingnition and push the on button next to the gear stick. It started up softly. I put it in reverse and drove out the car park. 

 Amanda's POV

I watched them drive out the car park in one bang tidy car. I have been told they are to attend theExorcist School about 2 hours from here. I watched as the idiot speed up the street at a ridiculousspeed.

"Seriously! What an idiot!" I sighed as i stepped into my orange Porsche carrera GT. The black seats molded into shape when i sat on it. I turned the keys in the ignition and basked in the wonderful start up sound of a roaring engine. I pulled it out of the car park and started to drive ingthe same direction as the boy. 

"Sarah, look on to the car with the registration of HE11 Y3H please." I spoke out loud.

"As you wish... The are on the motor way." Sarah spoke to me. If you are wondering who Sarah is well she is my car.

"Thanks Sarah. Hey could you play some music? Please" I asked because sometimes she can be horrible.

"Very well then but don't get distracted" 

"Fine." Two seconds later brick by boring brick started to play.

"Aw Sarah you legend i love you."

"I know you too well it scares me"

"And we dig a deep to berry the castle berry the castle bu ru bu bu ru bu... " I sang too all theparamore song on the way to the school. 

(1 1/2 hours later)

"Amanda, the boys have stopped off at a cafe just a quarter of a mile ahead." Sarah spoke.

"Thats good i am needing a drink. i feel like i have been in a dessert with no water for weeks."

"That's impossible" Sarah tried to justify.

"Its an expression Sarah." 

"The shop is Just to your right Amanda" 

"Cheers" I turned off the motor way and parked in the shops car park. I reached over the seat to the passenger side and picked up my cap. It was a dark blue and my favorite hat. I pulled my hair up and put my hat on. A few strands of hair hung loosely down the sides of my face. 

"Right now i hate this bit eye change." I closed my eye and fouced on change my eye colour. I opened my eye and looked in a mirror.

Still red. I let out a grunt. I closed my eyes again and focused. I opened them and looked in the mirror. Black.