Prologue

The following is a  work of fiction. I do not own nor claim rights to any of JK Rowling's characters, or body of work. This body of work does employ original characters and contains some adult themes and language.

 This body of work does employ original characters and contains some adult themes and language

They say that everyone has a twin flame...a perfect someone created by the vast Universe just for you. In reality it is quite rare to meet your twin flame, much less bond together; often circumstances prevent it, leaving Universal Contacts unfulfilled. But occasionally, the stars and planets align in such a way that brings the twins together to join once again. Only in death will they split-apart, but shall be bound together by an ethereal golden chain for the rest of eternity and so with each parting, comes the promise of finding one another again until they are reunited for all time, presenting a Guardian Angel of the Light, a creature of ultimate service and love.

~~~~~

Late August 2078

Memories flooded her  mind as she watched her great, great grandchildren board the train bound  for Hogwarts; she remembered her son and older daughter, the "Terrible Twosome" on their first "official" trip to the ancient school, where her mother and she herself, as well as her children were born. She smiled at the irony of it all...never once in her life had she ever boarded the train. Andy turned to face her mother, and tilted her head tears filling her eyes; she didn't like to feel her mother's melancholy nature of late.  Andy eyed her younger sister Lisbeth, who's eyes where trained on their mother. Cassie waved their concerns away and nodded.

I'm okay, she said in their heads.

Her son Ryan stood nearby as his great grandchildren boarded the train, turned to face his mother and resisted the urge to search her mind for clues for the faraway look...he knew that she'd only shut him out anyway.

Cassie then looked toward her godson Harry, and as if controlled by unseen hands, he turned to  look at her. Still ever famous as The Boy Who Lived, now since long retired, he smiled kindly and greeted anyone with a nod, or a  "good morning," as he leaned against a trolley, tenderly fluffing the white feathers of a snowy-white owl through it's cage, fondly remembering his first owl Hedwig. He tilted his head as he smoothed out his long white beard and smiled lovingly at her, the only true maternal figure he'd ever known, his green eyes still as bright as the day he was born and she tenderly sang Happy Birthday to him in his mind, causing him to laugh quietly as if it were a private joke between them.

The cool London air made her old bones ache and even though her smile was genuine, her thoughts  turned to that of a cozy fire and a hot cup of chocolate-flavored  coffee. Her thoughts then turned to that of her best friend...

Actually, she had three...A sassy redhead, a brilliant werewolf and most importantly, her brightly shining star...