Chapter 3

The whole day when ever i tried to talk to cole he would tell me that he's busy or just plain ignore me. I was kind of sad but knowing he would get mad if i push him i let it go.

Later on that day i was sitting in my room listening to angel with a shotgun by the cab and doing my homework when my mum called me downstairs. "what is it mum" i asked looking at my mother who held a letter in her hands. " It's a letter for you from cole" she said with a frown on her face obviously thinking why he send me a letter when he lives just two blocks away, i was thinking the same but instead of explaining anything to her i just took the letter and went to my room.
Standing there with a letter in my shaking hands i got that feeling again like my heart is about to jump of a cliff. I looked at the letter compelling weather to open it or not but by the looks of it it looked important so i did, and i wish i didn't.

Dear Jennifer,
I know that you're probably thinking why i wrote you a letter but what I'm about to say i know you won't be able to handle face to face. I am in love with someone and no its not you. Jennifer you are nice and beautiful but you're not strong and you're beauty is nothing compare to my love. you're not strong enough you won't be a fit luna for the pack or me. And you're certainly not good enough for me. you're pathetic. I only bared with you because you were the betas daughter and i respected him but i can't do that anymore. I can't keep up with your worthless self while seeing my beautiful girl in pain so, I COLE WESTRON REJECT YOU JENNIFER MONTGOMERY AS MY MATE AND LUNA.
Cole westron

And just like that i fell to the floor with silent tears rolling down and i was still. I felt nothing but hurt, betrayal. And one things for sure this was all real.