Chapter 10

( COLE'S POV )

Five years. Its been five years since everything happened and by everything i mean a lot has happened. Jennifer's parents are not like they used to be. They won't come out their house unless said so.I mean why would they their only daughter died and their son left them saying they were also the reason she is not with him.

Daniel moved to London found his mate and now they have a beautiful little daughter named Jennifer. He named his daughter after his late sister.

All pack members live in regret. Probably because they all assumed Jenny to be a power hungry girl.

Me on the other hand. I'm a complete different story. After all that happened and my father got to know of the situation he removed me from my alpha position making Stacy leave me. And that was the day i realized that after all this time Stacy was the one who was after my money and title not Jennifer.

My wolf killed himself because he blamed himself for his mates death. Which resulted in me being wolf less and human. So a week after he died I left the pack and moved to Orlando, where i met this beautiful girl named Emily. We got married and have two beautiful sons together named Justin and James. I remember Jenny always wanted to name her sons Justin and James so i named them according to her wishes so i could always have a part of her even if its small.

Overall life was pretty good. But it would have been perfect if it was spend with my baby. My Jennifer.