Chapter 4

I sat there still like a statue with the letter still in my hands and his words playing in my head again and again.

In love with someone else,
pathetic,
not strong enough.
these words kept playing in my head as i thought of what my life has become. One minute i am thinking of marrying the love of my life my mate and the other im rejected.
I needed to know why he did what he did so i got up and ran out of my house with tears streaming down my face.
When i got there i didn't knock or anything i just barged in like i owned the place or something. But guess that was not a good idea because what i saw made another crack in my heart and if my heart was a glass you would've heard it.
There lying on the couch was my mate on top of someone and suking each others face off like it was their last day on earth." cole" i whispered not able to say it outloud because i knew i would breakdown. Looking up his eyes suddenly wide while he got off the girl."who is she babe" the girl asked looking at me and then at my mate or should i say ex mate. "leave" "what?" she asked like the dumb bimbo she was so i said it a bit louder "i said leave" i shouted making the girl whimper and hide behind cole. seeing the girl like this made me happy but that only lasted a second when cole growled at me. " Babe she is no one why don't you go upstairs and wait for me I'll be there in a minute and make you love like never before" cole said to the girl seductively in front of me that made me whimper but not so loud." okay don't be late" the bimbo said back while leaving the room.
" what do you want Jennifer" he asked a bit harshly might i add. " The letter cole." i said in a low voice but loud enough for him to hear.

" yeah what about it?"

" why are doing this to me?"

" simple because i don't love you never had never will"

" BUT I'M YOUR MATE"

" NO YOU'RE NOT STACY IS AND DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME I'M YOUR ALPHA"

" you can't do this, you can't fight the mate bond"

" oh baby thats where you're wrong. I am an alpha i can fight anything weather it be rouges or a stupid connection you call a mate bond. And let me tell you this sweetheart whenever i fight I always win"

He said with pitch black eyes while coming closer so he was near my ear.
I don't know what hurt the most his words or the fact that it was his wolf who was rejecting me.
I couldn't take it any longer, being so close to him and yet not being able to call him mine.So i ran. I ran as fast as my legs could take me away from him and in the woods but just as i was about to reach the clearing i felt this excruciating pain. starting from my legs then up towards my lower abdomen. I knew what it was.It was him, he was having sex with her and i just left about what 2 minutes ago?He really didn't care.
The pain lasted an hour till it slowly vanished as i tried to muffle my screams so the border patrol wouldn't hear me.
This was officially the worst day of my life and i didn't even know what to do accept cry. For him, for the rejection, for the pain and everything he put me through.