Chapter 7

( DANIEL'S POV )

It doesn't feel right. I know my baby sis she was never the one for power even after being the betas daughter she never really liked the attention so i know she would never do such a thing. But still i'm being a jack ass and ignoring her like everyone else. I think i should go apologize to her. So i went upstairs and towards her room where i can smell her calming scent but it was not strong like it used to be. It has been seven days since anyone has seen her so i hope she don't lash out on me. when i got close to her room i smelled her calming scent so i know was in there. I knocked on her door but no one answered so i knocked again, but again no one answered so i just went inside. When i got inside her room the first thing i saw was my sister laying in bed straight with her hands on her stomach and bones practically sticking out of her. we were so busy ignoring her that we never thought if she ate anything or not so i went downstairs got some food out of the refrigerator and heated it up before going back upstairs to her room. I placed the food on her nightstand and went close to her only to see she was sleeping so i shook her a bit to wake her up but she didn't open her eyes so i tried again harder this time she turned her face her eyes closed and her hands falling to her sides only then i noticed that she was not breathing but her heart was still beating slowly so i picked her up and ran out of the house only to meet my parents half way they were about to say something but when they saw jenny's almost lifeless body in my hands they made way for me and let me run to the pack doctor.

When i reached the pack hospital i started shouting for help and suddenly jenny was taken away from me and on to a stretcher and was immediately rushed into the ICU. I know what ever i did to her was wrong and i hope she is okay so i could apologize to her and ask for her forgiveness.

***************************************************************************************************** Its been two days since jenny was admitted to the hospital and she hasn't woken up. Mom and dad never came to see her.I was the only one here for her. When the doctor took jenny to the ICU and came back he told me that she lost function of her legs completely and somehow damaged her voice box resulting her to lose her voice and she also said that she needed food in her system because she didn't ate anything for the past week. Hearing all of this made my heart clench.

Right now i'm sitting near her hospital bed just looking at her fragile and pale body, when suddenly her she started screaming i don't know how because the doctor said she lost her voice but she was screaming so that didn't matter at that time. I immediately got up and pressed the emergency button and doctors rushed inside. One of the nurses pushed me outside telling me to wait there while the doctors looked her up. For about an hour i paced outside her room not knowing what was going on when suddenly the doctor came outside and i wasted no time in bombarding him with questions.

" Doc how is she? what happened to her? is she alright?"

"Beta i'm sorry but jennifer's heart is slowly giving up. we are keep her heart alive on a machine for now but we can't do that for ever or she'll die a even more painful death. Sorry but you have an hour to say your goodbye's to her then we'll take her off the machine" The doctor said with sympathy and sorrow. I don't need his sorrow I don't need his sympathy i just want my baby sis back so without wasting any time i went inside her room with tears rushing down my face and i held onto to her like my life depended on it and continously apologized to her for what i have done these past few day while she just smiled and me telling me she forgave me and that was it.Her eyes closed, her heart stopped beating, she stopped breathing and that was it. I lost her. I lost my baby sis.