Chapter 2

Do Kyungsoo's POV

"NOOOOO"

I heard Yoona's muffled screaming from the other side of the room. I sighed while rolling my eyes.

What the hell was she doing here? How did she end up being my roommate? Out of the people in the group, I ended up with her.

I guess God can be cruel and unfair. The day started off so good and now look at it.

Earlier

"Call me baby, Call me baby,
Call me baby, Call me baby"

Me and the rest of Exo sang into our microphone as we paused for Kai to sing his last part.

"Myeot beonirado Call me girl"

He sang into his microphone.

The entire stadium started screaming and cheering. I couldn't help but tear up a little watching it all.

"GOODBYE SEOUL!! WE LOVE YOU!!" Chanyeol yelled into his microphone.

"WE LOVE YOU!!" We all yelled into our mics.

After a few more minutes of saying goodbye, we went backstage to talk with our manager about our plans after this tour.

Today was the last concert of our tour Exo Planet #2 - The Exo'luxion. It was one of our most successful tours but I was glad to finally get a break.
The boys and I have been waiting for the break for a while now.
Im surprised they even agreed to giving us it. But I wasn't complaining.

"So you guys know that you're staying at dorms with the other SM group, Girls Generation, right?" Our manager hyung said.

"Yes!" We all said while nodding.

"Very well then! I have already had crew pack your stuff in the vans." He told us,

"Oh and also here are the cards that say what room you'll be staying at in the dorms." He said while handing us white cards that said a number on it.

Mine read C9.

I was curious as to what number Kai had.

"Hey Jongin, what number do you have on your card?" I asked him.

"I have room B5, what about you hyung?" Kai replied.

I sighed, I was hoping he'd have the room next to mine. Instead he was a whole floor below me.

"I have room C9..." I replied in a monotonous voice.

Kai seemed to notice my disappointment at his reply.

"Ahh, cheer up hyung, we'll still be in the same dorm." He said while patting my back.

He was right, but I wanted to be right next to him. Out of all the band members, he was the one I was closest with and the one that truly understood me.
He wasn't even my best friend, he was like a brother to me. I had alot of respect for Kai.

"Hyung, I have room C8!" Chanyeol came and told me while putting his arm around me.

"Aha, that's nice!" I said with a light smile.

"HEY HANDS OFF CHANYEOL, KYUNGSOO!" Baekhyun yelled at me while pushing between me and Yeol.

I chuckled, Baekhyun was so overprotective over Yeol. They were as close as me and Kai are.

"Baek, I was just telling Soo that we have bedrooms right next to each other." Yeol said while laughing.

"Oh okay I see," Baekhyun said while pretending to give me a death glare, "I'm watching you, Kyungsoo"