Chapter 10

Seohyun's POV

"I don't think we've all had that much fun in a while."

"That was so crazy!"

"Told you it'd go smoothly!"

I was awoken from my sleep by dozens of voices yelling downstairs.

What were they doing yelling this early?

I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus on the clock on my dresser. Everything was blurry however. I squinted my eyes and tried focusing on the clock.

As I strained my eyes, I felt my head pounding. God, the pain was crazy. It was a sharp pain on the left side of my head.

Before I knew it, the room was spinning around me and I found myself running towards the bathroom.

I quickly kneeled over the toilet and vomited.

I clenched onto my stomach as I leaned on the wall. The pain was unbearable.

What the hell was going on with me?

I was fine last night, why am I all of sudden feeling like this?

Before I could think of anything else, I felt my stomach churning and quickly knelt over the toilet again.

My throat began to hurt from all the vomiting.

I struggled but managed to get up off the floor. I looked into the mirror and saw the person staring back at me.

I looked completely washed out. My hair was a big ball of frizz, my makeup smeared everywhere and my entire body looking lifeless.

What was going on with me? I don't remember anything happening last night at the party. The last thing I remembered was going with Sunny to get a drink and after that my memory was a bit fuzzy.

I turned on the cold water and washed my face to refresh me a little.

I wanted to take a shower but I was too hungry and needed some Advil.

I walked back into my room, dragging my feet across the carpet as I did so.

I quickly slipped into a fresh pair of clothes, a simple black t-shirt and grey sweats.

I tossed my hair up into a bun and quickly went downstairs.

As I reached the kitchen, it felt like my headache got worse.

"About time you woke up sleepy head!" A female voice said to me.

"It was too early to wake up." I said facing Yoona.

"Too early? Girl its 3:47 pm, whatcha you mean too early?"

3:47?! What already? What the hell?! How long was I sleeping for?

"Why didn't anybody wake me up?!"

"Chanyeol tried but he said you didn't want to wake up so we let you sleep."

"Ughh, that's crazy I slept through half of day." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Well who can blame you? I'd be tired too if I pulled what you did last night." Yoona said with a laugh.

"What're you talking about?"

"You know, you last night at the party."

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"You don't remember? Aww man." She said again with a chuckle.

"No... Why?"

"You got drunk out your mind Seohyun and ended up doing some of the weirdest shit ever!" Yoona said bursting out laughing.