Forgotten - 2

TAEYEON'S POV

I'm so excited to see Sohyun tomorrow. It's been three months! And it exactly feels like it's been YEARS. I felt my eyes getting heavier so I obeyed.

===============

NORMAL

"asdfghjkl!!" The fourteen year-old Taeyeon called the man courting her who is now walking away. He slowly peeked wiggling his lips.

"Babo! I said YES." Taeyeon wailed. He ran to her happily with a wide smile plastered on his face. It's now official, She and her 'bestfriend'.

They spent so much time together for almost two years. They're a cute and perfect couple. 'Til one day Taeyeon planned to visit him, a surprise visit. She slowly opened the gate and tip toed she stopped when she heard him laughing with a girl. Taeyeon went near slowly and pinned her ear on the door.

"Hahaha, she's so stupid, no offense."

'whos stupid?????' Taeyeon thought

"Super, how the heck did you get use to it?" girl

"Used to what???" him

"The lovey dovey moments for almost two years!" The girl shouted.

"Urgh, I don't know. Taeyeon was so funny." him

"But, I have something to tell." his voice fell

"Oh please, don't tell me you fe-------"

A tear escaped on Taeyeon's eyes and clenched her hands. She opened the door and the girl and him was surprised. But Taeyeon had a smile. It was a good thing to them.

"Jagi~! She's my friend from L.A!" He lied.

"I thought you were innocent and loyal?" She smiled. Taeyeon was holding back her tears. He looked at her, confused.

"Huh?"

"Had fun playing with my heart?!" She smiled sarcastically.

"I-It's not what you think."

"Not what I think?! After all those memories, YOU WERE JUST PLAYING WITH ME?!" She laughed bitterly. Forcing to smile.

"No I'm now---"

"Falling inlove with me?! After a year?! You weren't inlove with me when you courted me! J-Just now? What a great relationshit!" Taeyeon growled. She raised her hands stopping him to talk then she removed their couple ring and threw it to him.

Taeyeon's eyes closed. All she could see is darkness. She slowly opened her eyes and she saw her pink polkadots ceiling. She sighed, "It was just a dream."

TAEYEON'S POV

A very bad dream. A nightmare, maybe? But who was that guy. My vision was blurred when I look into him. Could it be some memories? I went to Jihyun's room and saw her just out of the bathroom.

"Hey sleepy head. You were crying awhile ago." Jihyun placed her palm on my forehead. "You look pale, what happened?"

Should I tell her? Maybe she knows something. Cause I forgot everything from the past. "Ji unnie." I called her.

She looked at me waiting for me to spill it out.

"Uhm, I had a nightmare and I think it's from my past." I sat down on her bed then hugged her comfy pillow. Her expression changed. From worried to frightened. "Do you think it's some kind of flashbacks? Plus, my head really hurts." I continued.

"Y-Your head hurts?" She grabbed something from her bag and threw it to me, "Drink," it's the same medicine that they've been giving me for the year.