Forgotten - 13

LAY'S POV

Taeyeon fell fast asleep and I quietly got out around our hug. She was still whimpering but I needed to talk to Chanyeol.

            FASTFORWARD.

I am now in our dorm and they're watching something. A horror movie? They are seriously scared. I saw Chanyeol look at me with sad eyes.

 "Chanyeol, let's talk please."

I got all their attention from the movie. They sensed the tense.

            We went inside my room. I saw Suho there.

"Hyung, uhm, we'll just talk." I pleaded him. "Oh, sure." He went out.

            "Chanyeol, I know you understand her.." I sighed.

"Is she really m-my ex?" He sniffed. Almost crying.

"You heard her." Me

"I'm sorry I made her cry,"

"It's okay Chanyeol," I assured him.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked him.

"Let her go," he sighed. "Arasso, I'll go there." I stood up

"Wait," he held my hand.

"Please tell her I'm sorry... And I...I love her, please take care of her. She's my first love." A tear rolled down on his cheek.

"Sure, bud."

FASTFORWARD

I'm now at Taeyeon's house and she was panicing, and when she saw me she hugged me tightly and kissed me many times.

"Oppa!! Don't leave me please!!" She cried in my arm.

"Shh sh, I'm here now," I wiped her tears away. "I'm sorry I left you."

I felt guilty between Chanyeol and Taeyeon.

"I had a nightmare, oppa,"

...I'm sorry Taeyeon, but I think this is the right thing.

"Taeyeon, we need to break up."

She pushed me and stared at me as if I'm a crazy person. But heck I'm serious not because I don't. love her but because I feel guilty. I was selfish all the time. She doesn't even love me. Her first love is Chanyeol and I heard what she said, she loves Chanyeol more than me.

"N-No..N...N..O..! Tell me...t..this is ... a dream!!!" She stuttered.

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon-ah, b-but you love Chanyeol.."

"YOU HEARD ME YIXING!!! THAT WAS BEFORE!!!!" She screamed. Her voice was now little and Goo Mina entered her room, "UNNIE!!!"

                "I'm sorry, Taeyeon. I really don't think you l-love me," I stuttered and cried.

"THAT'S ALL LIE!!!! I LOVE YOU!" She screamed, she was really out of control. SHIT!

"...Are you really that blind?" She whispered. And sobbed.

"Oppa.. Get out," Goo Mina said coldly. I was too shocked, its the first time I saw Taeyeon like that. "I said.. GET OUT!!" She pushed me harshly and she was crying. "I DON'T WANT TO LOSE UNNIE AGAIN! YOU BITCH," She shutted the door.

...I'm sorry

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

"YIXING!!!!"

"LAY OPPA!!"

Shit, they caught us now, didn't they?

"OMO!! OPPA WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" I bowed to them and entered the building.

I need to talk to Chanyeol again.

"Chanyeol..."

"LAY!" they all shouted together when I got into my knees. I shoved their help away.

...I'm a fool

Again, we entered in my room.

"Taeyeon needs you.." I smiled.

"what do you mean?" He asked worriedly but half smiling.

"I broke up with her.."

I knew it.. He smiled.

"B-But, she's hurt. She wants you, not me..." his smile vanished and sighed.

"That's the point. I feel guilty, when she told me what've happened last time. I broke her heart. I don't deserve her love, I feel guilty, Yeol!!" I cried out.

"You're a fucking idiot, Yixing. I thought you're wise." Chanyeol wanted to punch me but instead, he punched the wall.

"Make her change her mind, besides she's also your first love." I patted him at the back.

"...I'll do everything. Thanks bro?" He smiled.

I nodded still crying.

"You're still an idiot. You faggot," He pushed my head hard and left.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I can't believe that Lay would do such a thing to a girl. He's fucking idiot.

"Yeol! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Suho asked.

"None of your fucking business." I know when I say that to him he would lay off.

FASTFORWARD

I rang the doorbell and Taeyeon's little sister, Goo Mina smiled when she saw me. She hugged me tightly. "Oppa, you're still the one for Taeyeon," She encouraged me.

I went up.

I knocked and she told me to come in between her sob.

"Taeyeon.."

She just looked at me with bore eyes. Please... Pleaseeeeee.

"Oh.. It's you." She didn't even smile for me.

"Please Taeyeon, accept the fact...I still love you, I'm sorry about earlier."

"You're forgiven but... Yixing."

"Forget about him and let's be together,"

She looked at me desperately.

" You still love me right? Besides all that you said was true." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"...Yixing," She said weakly.

"Please.."

".."

I sighed in defeat but I wasn't expecting that she would kiss me.

This is it, I guess?

**************

ASDFGHJKL!!! PLEASE READ MY NEW FIC, BAEKYEON SHIPPERS!!! 'SECRET AFFAIR' FT. TOP :))))))))))