Forgotten - 8

"You're caught red handed, Lay and noona." Sehun smirked. All the time, HE WAS FOLLOWING US?! What is the meaning of this?!?! Agh! -_-

"Sehun?!"

"You were the one who kept following us?" Lay asked annoyingly.

"Ne~!" Sehun chirped proudly.

"You scared the shit out of me, Sehun!" I whined. He gasped and went near me, "Omo, noona! Mianhae! I promise I won't ruin your date anymore~! Pfft."

I snickered and slapped him playfully.

"It'a not a date, dummy!" Lay objected.

"Tell me the truth? Are you guys dating?" He can't help it but to smile ear to ear. I shooked my head. "We just met,"

"Since when?"

"Three days ago? Duh." I said. We met since were young.. I really wanted to shout it. I really want to, but I'm afraid he might be gone again.

He frowned and pouted, "I thought you were."

"Delete the pictures, Sehunnie." I said seriously. But he shooked his head.

"No! I don't want to waste it. But you ca have it, noona. Be sure to take care for it. It hs nice pictures of you two." He smiled sincerely. I blushed and accepted the sd card.

"Oh.. Gomawo~" I smiled. "But why did you follow us?" Lay asked.

"I know you were going to Taeyeon noona's house so I followed you and I found out you were going somewhere. I hesitated but since I really want to know if you two guys are dating, I followed you!"

"Aish~ you kiddo."

"Omo, I forgot, it's almost Jongdae's birthday!" Sehun gasped and I heard Lay giggling. "And my birthday is-"

"Next month.." I suddenly said. OMO!! Pabo, Taen!!! Shoot! Eotteokhae!

"How did you know?" Lay asked.

"Pfft! She's stalking you!!" Sehun bursted and slapped Lay's shoulder harshly. What's the big deal? It ain't funny -___-

"Ah~ that's nice to know, Taeyeon." He smiled at me showing his dimples. I blushed and look away. Aish, he's still handsome as always.

Something dropped on my head until it was raining.

"Omo! RUUUUN!!!" Sehun shouted and run away, I also run but Lay held my hand.

"You're fast! Hold my hand so I won't be left behind!" He shouted due to the heavy drops of the rain. I smiled and continued running until we reached the parking.

Sehun went inside Lay's car and we also did.

"Where's your car?!" Lay asked annoyed. "Hihihi, I used the cab." he raised his two fingers near his face and smiled cutely.

"Aish..." Lay mumbled.

"Mian, oppa~"

"Wae?"

Before I could speak Sehun interrupted,

"YOU CALL HIM OPPA?? OMO!!"

Seriously.. Tsk.

"Because uhmm, we're wet? Hehehe."

"Ani its alright. Let's just go~" Lay started driving and he was serious.

"Oppa?? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he mumbled

********

Short :)