Forgotten - 14

TAEYEON'S POV

He ended our relationship with a simple snap. I regret everything! If I didn't tell him about our relationship few years ago, then this won't happen.

"Taeyeon, please stop thinking about Yixing," I was staring at the window with Chanyeol's arms around me. "We're together now, you should be at least happy." He kissed me on top of my head.

Yes I should be happy because I still love him.. Am I really sure? Oh gosh, I'm so confused. He's my first love! How can I deny that I still don't love him. I was indeed crazy over him when I was still Kim Taeyeon.

"Oppa, I'm sorry if I'm hiding a lot of secrets." I nudged at him. And he just simply nodded. "Don't worry," He assured me.

I'm so depressed.

"Can I kiss you? I miss you so bad." Chanyeol said with a goofy smile. "You just kissed me," I chuckled. But, I also miss him.

"Awww," He said with a pout. I faced him and kissed him.

The kiss went long. And hot. He put me on top of him and he placed his hands around my waist. Our body is touching, and he entered his hands inside my shirt. And, unbuckled my bra. Oh god, I miss his touch. I was moaning when he was aiming my neck. He gave me a little bite on my neck, "Ahh~ Channie!" I chuckled sexily which is unbelievable.

He was controling me, but I'm enjoying it.

He removed my shirt and his, I threw my bra away somewhere. He wast fast as a ninja, he was now on top of me, pinning me on the bed, looking at me with lust eyes. He smirked and licked his lips. Is he seducing me? Because its working. I bit my lower lip and he laughed. "Got you, Taeyeon." I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by his nape and kissed him.

I removed his pants with shaky hands and mine. We were now completely naked on my bed. "Holy Fucking shit, Chanyeol!" I sat up with my legs around him.

"What, babe?" He was enjoying massaging my bra and I was moaning from time to time. His junior is so close to my hole.

"Your dick is so big," I bit my lower lip. "And your vagina is so clean..Did you shave?" He grinned.

"Yah!" I blushed hard. I came closer to him and his junior is almost in me. "Ehh~~" I moaned. It was tickling me.

He pulled me closer and it was COMEPLETELY in! Oh!!! IT FEELS SO GOOD. He kissed me slowly and laid me on the bed. The kiss was passionate.

We quickly pulled out a blanket when the door widely opened. It was too late to hide, it was Lay.

"....Oh..M-M..I-I...I'm..So s-sorry t..to disturb.. y--you," He stuttered with a very bright pink on his cheek and his eyes were swollen. He quickly went out and shut the door loudly. Oppa...

My eyes were teary but we continued it anyway.

He pulled up and down and I moaned very very loud. It felt good. I never thought of this feeling good. In fact it feels like I'm now in heaven.

He pulled out his junior on me and started massaging my swollen hole. "Ahh~ oppa, it now hurts."

"Ah! Ahhh!!" Fingering me was way better but I prefer his junior in me. He had three finger in me, oh god it really hurts but it feels good.

He stopped doing it and kissed me. He kneeled down on the bed and I sat up, and tasted his junior. I laughed when his eyes twitched.

I entered my mouth on his junior pulling up and down, my mouth will surely strech. "Unnnn~" he moaned and placed his hands on my head. He was pushing it and held it hard. He felt good.

I stopped then suddenly he placed his junior between my breast. It was tickling my breast. He laughed and laid down on the bed, tired.

His junior is like a pencil now, so I sat on his lap then entered his junior into me, I was now doing the work.I pulled up and down getting faster and faster. I felt a liquid came out from his junior. I'm now tired so I laid down on his chest his junior still inside of me,

He brushed my hair, we were both panting. He laughed, "Taeyeon, you're good."

"Yah! Its my first time!"

"Really?" He sounds very pleased. "Me too," he kissed me on my head. I can hear his heartbeat beating so fast.

"I love you, Taeyeon."

"Me too, I love you too." I nuzzled closer and let go of his junior and laid next to him. We entered the blanket and slept. He was hugging me protectively.

I can feel his hot chest pressed onto me.

...Slowly, I fell asleep.

*****************

sorry! Not that good when it comes to smut. xD anyways, I said my new fic is hyosica but it turns out to be baekyeon. sorry. lol.