Forgotten - 12

I planned to continue this <3 :)))

-----------------------------------------------------

"Channie," I sighed

          "Taeyeon? You want to talk?" Chanyeol raised a brow,  I looked at Yixing waiting him to go out. He understood and went out,

"Chanyeol oppa,"

       "Your eyes are swollen, you want me to punch Yixing?" He said miserably.

I laughed, "Oppa, that's funny. Uh, we just had a serious talk between us.."

     "And, you're still together, cause I swear to God I could hear your smooches," He sighed. I promise I want to laugh but it's a serious talk. He's seriously jealous.

                         "Oppa, K-Kim Taeyeon...." He wanted to talk but he couldn't.  I know how much he loves Taeyeon... How much he loves me. I left him because Ynah was a threat. I think he thought I was gone. But yes..

 Kim Taeyeon is gone because of Quing Ynah. I am Nam Taeyeon. And who the hell is Quing Ynah? Haha,

"I'm Kim Taeyeon,"     I looked away from him. I'm so shy.  I know he seriously loves me but as much I love him, Ynah was a threat..

      "no, you're kidding me right? tskk, jongdae this days.."  He wanted it a joke but I was serious.

          "You'll get hurt more, oppa i'm serious. Quing Ynah.. She's your ex."

"T-Taeyeon," yes, he believed.

            "Quing Ynah is a threat, as long as I love you she wanted to stay away from you..."

"But you're not Kim Taeyeon! Taeyeon is p-pretty!" I was taken back of what he had said. I admit it that Kim Taeyeon is prettier inside and out! I'm ashame of myself because of my mind!

          "It's because Ynah was hurting me! She hitted me with mirrors! And I needed a serious surgery just because of that!" I shouted at him and tears rollled down.

"... She wanted me to stay away from you!! We broke up because of her! You fucking idiot!" I didn't get a hold of myself thank goodness Yixing came in.

                                "I LOVED YOU MORE THAN YIXING!!!"

"B-But that was before!" I hugged Yixing but that was true. I loved him more than Yixing and it was before.

              "Taeyeon please don't cry, shh shh shh, I'm here!" Yixing brushed my hair.

"Please Chanyeol, she went through alot of things you know," I couldn't speak because of him. If Ynah didn't show up, we would be still one.

               "I-I'm sorry Taeyeon.. Oh my god. I should've known!"

"get out," I whispered. I couldn't shout anymore.

                        "Please Chanyeol, leave." Yixing said gently. And once I heard the door shut, I got up on my knees and kissed Yixing.

"Kamsa, Yixing..."

"I'm always right here beside you jagi,"

                 I was around his arms swaying me back and forth. He sang me a lullaby and I swiftly went to sleep.

          I love you Yixing-ahh..

--------------------------------------------

ERMEGHERD Okay 3 more chapies? Then bye bye? hehe