Chapter 6: Date With A Beatle - Part 4

Paul set me down on my feet, never breaking our kiss. I kicked my shoes off to the side as I was helping him with undoing his tie and his shirt. After we got his shirt and tie off, he helped me with my shirt and skirt. We broke our kiss for a second while I was pulling his pants off. After I was done, our lips touched as I hopped back on him and wrapped my legs around his waist again. He walked over to the bed and gently laid me down so my head was resting on a pillow as he was still on top of me. He was grinding his growing hardness in between my legs, all the while kissing me. Oh, what a wonderful feeling that was. He had his left hand behind my head so I would feel a little more comfortable. He had his right hand gripping the cloth of my bra as if saying he wanted to do something more.

     He was burying himself in my neck and my hands were grabbing his hair. Then I quietly whispered so my lips were lightly touching his ear, "Paul."

     He quit kissing my neck and propped himself up on his elbows so we were looking straight into each other's eyes. He replied with a soft tone in his voice and with a serious look on his face, "What Clara?" 

     I bit my lip and then I admitted, "I-I have never done it before, Paul."

     In response, he took me into a long, deep kiss for a couple of seconds. After he kissed me, he smiled and said in a soft tone, "It's ok. Just relax and you'll be alright, I promise."

     I smiled and nodded an ok as he began kissing me again. I arched my back to help him take off my bra. He tossed them on the floor and then he began caressing my breasts and began sucking on them. That made me moan. I told him that I wanted him inside. So he slipped off his briefs and slipped my underwear off ever so swiftly, as if he had previous practice which he obviously did. He grabbed a little package that was on the nightstand beside the bed, started to open up the package, put on I think was the condom. He put the packaging back on the bedstand and began to caress all of my crevices while kissing me.

     That's when I whispered to him in a relaxed tone, "I think I'm ready."

     Paul looked down at me and smiled. He then reached down and inserted his hardness inside of me. I let out a little OW as soon as he thrusted inside of me once. Then he looked deep into my eyes with a concerning look on his face. He took both of my cheeks inside of his hands and started to caress them with his thumbs as he was slowly thrusting in and out of me. After a couple of minutes, I noticed that the pain was going away. I let out a couple of moans to let him know that I was letting the pleasurable feeling take over the pain. He began to smile at me as he was going faster and deeper. I was moaning louder and louder while he was smothering my mouth with kisses. Our breathing was getting harder. His face was getting red and he was panting like crazy.

     "Pa-Paul! Yes! Don't stop! Oh my god! I think I'm- I think I'm going to--" I panted as Paul was pounding deeper and faster into me.

     Paul was moaning a little bit as he was about to cum. I could feel his warm release inside of the condom. I came about the same time as he did. We both rode out our highs and then he collapsed on top of me. He rolled over beside me with his legs sprawled out and I looked at him. Damn! He looks so sexy when he's naked. I thought to myself. I noticed that he had a big smile on his face.

     "Wow! That was great!" He said as we were trying to get our breaths and as he looked back at me.

     I smiled back at him as he grabbed the covers and pulled them on the both of us. He pulled the covers up a little below his nipples because he was hot and wanted to show off his chest. I pulled the covers up above my breasts. We both put our heads on the pillows, looked at each other, and smiled.

     "Oh my god Paul! You made me feel so good. How do you do it?" I said as our breathing was getting slower and our faces still red.

     Paul chuckled and replied, "Well, you know, I lost my virginity at a young age."

     I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at him in curiosity. Then I questioned him, "How young were you?"

     "You really want to know?" Paul asked.

     I nodded with a grin on my face.

     "I was 15 years old." Paul responded to me as we were staring into eachothers eyes. "It was a girl who was slightly older than me. I think her name was Layla. She always used to ask me to help her babysit so I did. Then one day, we had sex. I wasn't really good in those days. But when we went to Hamburg, that's when I started to know how to pleasure girls."

     "Oh really?" I said in surprise with a hint of curiosity in my voice.

     "Yeah. It was a fun time, over there in Hamburg." Paul said enthusiastically as he laid out an arm so I could cuddle with him. He pulled me into him so that my head was resting on chest and his chin was resting on the top of my head. My right arm and hand laid on his chest as his arms wrapped me into a comfortable hug. I smiled at the thought that I just had sex with that man.

     I could feel him look at his watch and he said, "Oh my. It's already one in the morning." He chuckled to himself.

     "What is it Paul?" I asked.

     "Well, I can't believe we had sex for that long." Paul replied.

     "I can't believe it either. And you know, that I'm not even that tired." I responded.

     "Then are you up for Round 2?" Paul asked.

     "Oh, hell yeah." I replied.

     Then with that, Paul jumped on top of me. That night was full of some great sex. It felt so good and I can't wait to have more.

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. It's just a lot of things have happened. First of all, I'm in the middle of my Spring Break but I didn't go anywhere. :-/ And another thing happened just this past Sunday on April 3rd. My Great Grandma, who was 96 years old, passed away and I am kind of feeling down about that. So if you can, please send your prayers to my family and I about this tough time in our lives. I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :-) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the smut in this chapter and hopefully I'll be updating soon! Please vote and comment.