4. Unexpected Life Detours. 1 of 2

Authors Nag: OMG!!!!! You guys are AWESOME!!! I seriously did a mini crazy dance when I came in and saw how much comments and views and votes I had. Cloud nine is below how I'm feeling right now.

Wooooo!!!!

Love the feedback I'm getting and seriously guys, I'm loving it!!  

Going to be updating as soon as I can. Heck, every day if I can!(no promises there, school is starting soon). Just keep the feedback comming!!! LOL. Kyaaa!! Love u guys! whooping like I never whooped before. :DDDD!!!! And I like have a mini heart attack everytime I read your comments.

And special thanks to xEmilyJayx. Couldn't have done this without you!! :) And I know I keep saying this but...

THANK YOU!!!!

SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Your Awesomeness leaves me speechless!!!!!

Sooo...I'll write instead!! Here we go...

PS: I do have a vague outline in my head about this story. It's more in depth that what the last chapters suggested. It is a paranormal, fantasy, romance book that is slightly mature. It's not horror or your typical story line. Random, unexpected stuff is due to happen and I just really really can't wait to share with you the crazy shit a bored brain and a wacko imagination can come up with. It will still stay realistic (if i can help it) even though there are some pretty screwed up characters and stuff that happens.
Will shut up now. :)

*+*+*+*+*+

It was almost an hour after our not so little closet incident. But I was still startled at my wanton behavior. How could I have acted with so little self control? I'd let him get his way with me in school of all places.  

'Whatever happened to not getting involved Carriel? And yet you let him grind that hard, hot piece of steel against your throbbing-  

I let out a groan, my head hitting my desk with an audible thud. I'm pretty sure my face was around the same shade as an overripe tomato.

Oh goodness, was this what they called being hörny?

My clït won't stop throbbing, and I keep having to shift around so as to soothe the tingling sensation between my legs.

I am hörny for Tristans big, rock hard, solid- 

"This is so embarrassing." I groan covering my face with my hands. Damn you Tristan. Damn you to hêll. I can barely pay attention to what is going on in math. Which is one of my favorite classes.  

Like science, and English and Health and... okay so maybe I liked all my classes. Well except for Chemistry. But that had to do with who my lab partner is other than the class itself. Usually by this time, I would be dreading my last class of the day because I'd have to deal with his annoying ašs self.

Today I was dreading science with Tristan but for a completely different reason. And that had to do with the flames of desire rolling through my body. I really wanted to quench those roaring flames but another part of me. The part, he had awoken an hour ago in that dark closet, couldn't stay calm. That part of me was basically purring, with need for Tristan's touch.  

Goodness, just the thought of being in the same room for an hour had me squirming in my seat. 

No. I can't do this. He was getting too much control over me. I couldn't just give in like this.