17. Touch Me

@W★♥★17 Monophobia ★♥★

LUPHAT: Fact: All humans are deuterostomes which means the anus is the first To form before any other opening when they develop in the womb. So yah, at some point you were nothing but an asshole....sad part is some people never quite develop past this stage.

RECAP:

Pathetic." he spat. "You cant hide from what she is forever, Traitor. Your lame Prince Charming to her Damsel act isn't fooling anyone to the fact she is the reason for all this mess!" Xander growled.

Tristan shoved a stunned me behind him and away from Xander's fierce gaze. The towering man held immense hatred in his eyes which was probably enough to melt steel.

"We are leaving. No trails and no shadows. Leave us alone." Tristan ordered to everyone but eyes still glued on Xander.

He turned away, picking my quaking body up in his arms and stalking out the door.

Before we were fully out the door, white burst as his wings ripped into the air and we were airborne.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

My hands clung onto his shoulders as the cool twilight air blasted against my cool sensitive flesh.

"Sshh..." he coed his lips gentle and warm of my forehead as we blasted through the air.

And yet I felt weightless, flying in his arms as we moved through the air. It would have been breathtaking if the desire pumping through my body from his proximity wasn't clawing at my flesh and making it impossible to think of anything but this. But him. Him with his arms around me.

From what I just took in through the brief but loaded conversation earlier, there was a whole lot more going on in our lives than he wanted me to know.

Like the fact I wasn't quite human. I have no idea what that entitles but I shoved it into the 'Do Not Approach' box. I know Tristan isn't quite human. That truth was more of a given especially after the past couple days and our current form of transportation.

Aldo, this crippling yet instantaneous need that grew from his mere presence was yet another thing I didn't understand.

The need always comes back worst and stronger than before. This time, it is so fierce and consuming, not having him is almost physically painful.

"Tris...tain..." I moan my voice a soft breathless purr as my skin beaded with precipitation despite the cold night.

My hands circled around his neck as I look up through my fluttering lashes, need rolling through me. My parted mouth gulping in his unique musk which burned a trail down my throat. His scent fusing with my taste buds to form a insatiable hunger to feel his skin against my tongue.

Oh goodness! This has to stop.

What had Logan said?- get rid of the sexual crisis and everything else would clear itself up.-

It made sense. Right now, enfolded in his arms, as we soared over the clouds, it made a lot of sense. Probably the only thing that makes sense in my life.

"Oh heavens Carriel." his eyes widened and he sucked in a hissed breath as I leaned forward and flicked my tongue over that pulsing vein in his throat.

Instantly he tightened around me as the taste of his skin was better than any hallucinogen or drug. I captured his throat fully in my mouth and sucked hard, flicking my tongue back and forward to savor him.

The growl that erupted from him was instantaneous and crippling, burning liquid fire through my nerve endings.

My teeth lightly clamped onto the flesh beneath my mouth, the dull tips not sharp enough to break skin yet hard enough to leave marks. This time we fall slightly as I felt his wings falter and his fingers on my back, tightened to dig into my flesh.