8. Unraveled.

Hey. Chap Eight here peoples!!! Hehe.

°»*°»*°»*°»*°»*°»*°»*°»*°»*°»*°»*°

Recap: Carriel meets new boy from falling onto him from stairs. After getting to class, Carriel gets stage fright in front of the door and can't move. New kid does something to her to make her move to her seat without get control. Bite she's freaking out and wants answers. (know that's a crappy summary but bleh) ON TO THE STORY!

#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!

He was ignoring me. He wouldn't look over here no matter how much I try to get his attention he would ignore me. And dammit it was starting to annoy me.

You can't just do what he did and not say anything. I mean, I just walked across the room without an attempt right after he sent Sparks shooting through my system. That wasn't normal and he won't even acknowledge my existence. He would much rather listen to Ambers blunt flirty attitude; one of the blondes that had been with Tristan earlier. And not half an hour later, here she was, basically eye rapping another guy, along with the rest of the female population.   

Seriously girls? I know the guy is hot, but this was just pathetic. Then again I was trying to get his attention too but for a completely different reason. My sanity.

I'd gotten two warnings to turn around and pay attention so far from Mrs. Felochii and a threat on an unwanted trip down to the office.

   My brain is so confused and I'm freaking out so much that it took thirty minutes into class before I realized Allie wasn't here. Did she ditch again? But without telling me?

My brain was still in shock from my little zombie walk and mystery boy here whom I finally realized after a demand from Felochii, for an introduction, was Colton Delango. He moved here from France. Which explained the slight barely notable accent.

By the end of class I was just about ready to wring Colton's throat. But of course he was out the door as soon as the bell rang with Amber right in tow next to him laughing like a hyena to everything the boy said.

Forseing this, I rushed and caught up with them. What was up with the guys today? First I had to chase Tristan half way across the school, now I'm running after magic fingers here?

"What the heck was that?" I snap blocking his path.

"Oh Carriel, what's up?" He looked down at me with a blank look but I could see amusement dancing in his eyes. Are you kidding me? Now he's going to play innocent?

"Back there! The whole touch, sparkles, zombie walk thing." I say glaring at him. Amber took a step closer to him shooting me a nasty look.

    "Carriel don't you have to go clean a toilet with your face or something? The big kids are having a conversation here." She says linking a possessive arm through Colton's. My gaze slowly traveled down to the blonde as multiple very unlady like words fluttered through my brain. But I didn't have the time for her games.

"Amber, I'm so not in the mood for your childish attitude right now" I say, turning back to Colton, my eyes blazing.

"Excuse you, you antisocial freak." She says looking me up and down with accusing eyes. I ignore her keeping my eyes on Colton. We stare at each other for a while before he finally gives in with an audible sigh.

"Amber I'll talk to you later." He says unlocking his hand from her claws.

"What?! Your just going to leave me for this?!" She yelled glaring at me loud enough to get half the people in the hallway looking over at us.