6. The Chaos I call My Life

Authors Nag: 

               ((( Lame Joke Time!
Author: What's large, long, and has seamen? ........A submarine! Hehehehe!
Reader: ...
Author: wait,what did you think I ment?)))

Just started school so updates won't be one or two in a week like before. Sowwy but my schoolwork comes first as much as I LOVE you guys. Which I do, allot!!

   Will try to start posting pics and stuff of how I view the characters by the next chapter. If it kinda screws up how you picture them, it's okay to just ignore the pics. I won't climb into your brain and force you to think the way I think.
     Or would I?
                           Mwaahahahaha!!!!

*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*»*

A loud thumping had me crashing back into reality, from my sweet slumber. Rolling over, I tried ignoring it and heading back to bed. My muscles relax as I slowly start to slip into deep sleep once again.

The same banging as before had my eyes snapping open as a loud, angry, female voice screamed my name. My eyes widened with fear. I could recognize that voice anywhere. Even in my half dazed state, with my brain still recovering from dream land.

I knew it enough to know Allison was pissed beyond imagination.

"Open the damn door Carter! I know you're in there." She yelled slamming her fist into my poor abused door yet again.

       I jump of my bed scrambling towards the door. A shiver running through me as the chill air wrapped around me. Holy crap, it is freezing in here! And I was wearing a spaghetti strap top and short shorts. Why was I wearing a bloody spaghetti strap and shorts!?

      I yank the door open ready to meet Allie's furious demeanor. Instead, there was a, freaky huge grin plastered on her face that had me confused and creped out at the same time.

Without warning, I was grabbed by a shrieking Allie. Her hands were on my shoulders as she rattled me back and forward while screaming at the top of her lungs. To say I was beyond confused would have been the understatement of the year.

      Then I'm yanked inside my room by my still screaming, half insane best friend.

       "Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh! You did it!" She shrieked yanking me into a choking hug. "We need to Celebrate! Like now!" She shoved me away making me stumble backwards before losing my balance and falling on my butt. She was already in my closet, flipping through stuff as her mouth chartered on at a pace I couldn't keep up with.

An image of me as a cartoon character pooped in my head. A giant question mark hovering over my head and tiny blue birds and stars running around my brain.

I shake my head trying to clear my mind of the image. What the heck was going on?

I grab onto my bedside table trying to push myself up. My hand lands on something, and I pick it up, realizing it was my phone. The screen was black and wouldn't light up. I don't remember turning it off.

      "Carriel what are you doing. Get in the shower you pinhead, we are going to be late." She yelled as I got off the floor. Her eyes move down to the phone in my hand. "I called you like a million times this morning. That dead beat phone of yours is getting on my nerve.." she mumbled on as she pushed me into my bathroom.