10. Attractions

Authors Nag:
Ello you beautiful people. Another chap for you. ;) But before that....Lets bring out the.....LAME JOKE!!!!

NOT!! Instead of lame jokes all the time, I thought I'd give you guys some honest advice and or facts that might actually help your lives. =) Will still post lame jokes so don't panic.

LAME/UNUSUAL FACTS AND JOKES TIME!!! (-_-)... that's a mouthful. How about we use first letters of each word...LUFAJT! Yup. Much better. (The J is silent so its pronounced "loo-fat". Hehehe)

LUFAJT Baby!!

"Pummbaa from The Lion King was the first character to fart on a Disney movie."

I hope that fact made your lives much easier to live from now on. :)

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Recap:
"Fine." He sighed in defeat sounding almost frail. Those blue green eyes moving to meet mine. I find my anger slowly become more tamed as I still glared up at him.
"I'll tell you everything." He said taking a breath. "Just, don't blame me when you run away screaming."

*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*¡°*

Reluctantly, I slide into the leather clad black interior of his slick new car. The entire car looked like it was just brought from the car dealer. It still had the new car smell, except now mixed in slightly with the familiar warm, smell that was Tristan. I couldn't help taking deep breaths. The fragrance that surrounded him was intoxicating and had without my recognition become a personal drug. I could bury my head in his neck just to breath him in forever. Which really freaked me out even more when I realize what an effect he had on me.

How did this happen? When did he penetrate so deeply and completely through my system. This wasn't normal. Just like everything that had to do with him lately.

    He starts the car, and the low purr of the engine hums through the car. We pull out of the parking lot and proceed down the road each of us deep in our thoughts. The slight humming under me had a flood of memories from our previous ride on his motorbike rushing into my mind.

Heat flooded my cheeks as the foreign sensation pulsed in my slightly faded blue jeans. A new tightening feeling began to grow in my lower stomach as heat crepes up my flushed cheeks. The slight tightening and pulsing of my neither regions had me biting back a moan as I squirm around uncomfortable in my seat.

Why did this always happen whenever I get on some sort of moving machine with him? Or anywhere alone with him?

"Stop that. Unless you want me to pull this car over and ram my shaft so deep into your kitty, you won't feel your legs for a week." He groaned out the words; the deep husky tone making them so much more of an impact. My eyes widened as my head snapped over towards him and my mouth dropped open.

Holy-Did he just-oh sweet god.

The image of what his words implied, had my throat going Sahara desert dry and my pulse slamming triple time. I swallowed hard as more heat pooled down south and I couldn't resist the scorching urge to rub my thighs together so as to reduce the ache.

Never in my life has Tristan talked like that to me. Or suggest something that implied any kind of sexual relationship between us. Though I will admit I've thought of him sexually before. (Like every other second lately.)

And sometimes when he looked at me, I could almost taste the sexual tension between us. More so lately than ever. The mere thought had me biting my bottom lip as moisture slipped out of my throbbing slit and had me clenching my lower inner thigh muscles to help relax the ache starting to build there.