Chap #:1 Life can't be better

Now that's what I call as a perfect life!!
Oh yeah..!!
I finally got my dream car as my present on my seventeenth birthday ...!

Look at my baby shining in the backyard !
Starting from today even I can show up in the parking lot, getting off “my” car and flipping my hair like all those cheerleaders do.

God, is that great or what !?

"Be sure you drive safe honey" mom hugged me tightly.

"Sure mom." I reassured her.

"Carry your papers always" dad did his part of advice speech.

"Yeah dad. License, papers, Wheel, Brake, Rear view mirror. I know everything" I giggled and gave him my special birthday hug.

"And hey ! Don't forget to give me a ride everyday" Em elbowed me in the ribs.

Ahhh… Is this the taste of freedom !?
I am happy !

Happy and satisfied with everything around me.
Everything I have with me.

        Oops ! Did I introduce myself ? I totally forgot about that amidst all this fuss.  To be honest, I am not very good in making first impressions.. So you might hate me at first, which I'm quite sure you will. But just give it some time and you'll probably postpone the idea of murdering me, when u get to know me.

By the way I'm Linda ...
Linda bernard !

The only proud female descendant of the Bernard family in the last few decades. So I am no less than a princess in my family circle.  And yes you guessed right. I'm a high schooler..

What else will I do when I'm seventeen ? Climb Everest ?

What you see here, This is my house. Uhmm Backyard of my house, to be particular. And this is my parents, Mr. and Mrs. Bernard.

The fashion icon standing near me is my bestie Emma . We're friends since kindergarten and we are nothing less than sisters. She lives two blocks away from where I should pick her up everyday starting tomorrow, since she does not have a car. Not that they can't afford it, but her parents doesn't believe in her driving skills.  I believe in her. At least I did, until one day I watched her drive Ian's car.

Oh Ian !

How could I forget him ? The only person missing in this great picture...

Bingo ! He is my boyfriend .
You know the typical heart throb high school guys they show in all teen movies ?   That's him !

Tall, classy and rich . But he is not a jerk like the movie guys.. He is humble, sensitive and smoking sexy . Oops ! “Sweet” . I meant sweet.
Not so feminine kind of sweet but "Sweet-only-to-my-girl" kind of sweet.

He even sneaked into my house and wished me exactly on twelve. I would love it if he was here now but he had guitar classes and stuff. Anyways He has promised to meet me tonight.
In fact Right now,  Probably He must be booking our table for dinner.

I tried to convince him that this was not necessary but he always does things in his way.

Speaking about the dinner, my god ! I am already running out of time and I'm still not dressed. Should I ask Em to pick my outfit ? Can I drive my new car today !?

My Car ! Wow I really still can't believe I have my own car !

Okay, where was I ?  Oh yeah I was freaking out . My god !

Why can’t we just go with sandals and PJ’s to get some Burgers or falafels. Why does it have to be a fancy dinner , for which a lazy lump like me has to doll up…

I have so much to do. First I need to find a dress, and then shoes, matching nail color,  rings, and why is my hair so greasy today ? Should I wash it or dry shampoo ? Wear it down or pull it into a ponytail ?  
Uhh...Being a girl is such a pain you know......

  _________________________________
A/N : Take a second to vote on every chapter,  before you move on to the next one !
It would mean the world to me 🙆😍

Love , Sheirly Manu ☺