Chap #2 : Date with Ian

I finally looked at my reflection in the mirror ..

There I stood , wrapped in a plain red dress floating over my body.
It was neither too short nor too long and it brought out my features really well .

"OMG Linda u look fucking awesome" Emma screeched in her high pitched voice.  She even had a tit bit of tears in her eyes.

Ah….Drama queen !

"Stop acting like my mom Em. Its just a birthday date ! " I rolled my eyes..

"Just a date !? You are going out with Ian Lin .. ! I mean, Do you even realise that he is the most gorgeous dream boy of our school  ? I can’t still believe that my best friend is Ian Willams’ girl "
“His girl !” Mmmm sounds yummy !

Though her voice was all  squeaky, everything she said was true .

I myself can’t believe that Ian picked me. He is like Way out of my league . You know, he is like “The” Ian Williams. Only son of the Williams family. And I’m just, you know…. Linda . Plain, average Linda. 

Dating Ian has earned me a fair number of jealous girls' disapproval & over a fifty pairs of glaring eyes every time I cross the corridor. They even wrote curses on my locker during the first few months. Thank god Its all settled now, I guess. We've been dating for more than half a year & the whole school knows us as "The couple" .
“He’s here. Look it's his car !” she screamed looking out of the window.

I glanced at myself one more time before stepping out of my room .
Emma practically dragged me downstairs and Ian was waiting for me in the living room .
He always seem to be nervous inside my house. My parents always treated him warm but I guess it'll take more time to get used to a girlfriend's house.
He was so stiff and I think I saw a sweat drop near his ears.
A smile of relief spread in his face when he saw me, like he was being held hostage and I just arrived with his ransom money.

“You look beautiful. Happy Birthday” He kissed my hand and we turned for my parents formal nod of approval.
“You know, you don't have to do this every time Ian” my dad mocked him.
“But it is my duty sir. I need to make sure that you have no objection in letting me take your daughter with me” He smiled.
“See honey . This is what I call a product of good parenting” my father told my mom and he seemed quite genuinely impressed.

Way to go Sweetheart !

“You can take her” he nodded.
“I'll drop her off in three hours” Ian grabbed my hand and we walked out to the car.

We left to the restaurant and It was a drive of 20 minutes.

“So, what did you get me for my birthday?” I looked around but he had no boxes in the car.
“You'll see” he grinned.

Wait a minute, I know that grin… He has something planned for me !

Wow…!!

“So what was that shiny new vehicle doing in your backyard sweetie”
“Oh ! My parents gave me that as a present ! Can you believe it ? I have my own car. My own car Ian !” My eyes popped out in excitement. If I was standing I would have been jumping by now.

“That looks great ! I just hope you don't mess it up like you did to your bicycle.” he smirked.

“It was one time, Ian. I didn't  see that that pole coming and moreover it was just few scratches.” I pouted

“Oh come on, you had to pick up all the pieces in a sack” he burst out laughing.

“Shut up”

“No you shut up” he kept laughing.

“No you shut up.” I closed his mouth with my hand.

“Make me” he pulled me to him and the next thing I know, we were already kissing.

I must say , Ian sure has his way with the ladies.

He and his really cheesy , flimsy, yet mesmerizing words !

Uhh….He's such a big, gorgeous, smoking hot Idiot.

But at least he Is MY idiot !

  _________________________________
A/N : Take a second to vote on every chapter,  before you move on to the next one !
It would mean the world to me 🙆😍

Love , Sheirly Manu ☺