~ Chappie 11 ~

Abby P.O.V

I woke up and looked at my clock, it read 7:30 pm. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, my face looked horrible. My eyes were still a little puffy, my nose was red and I still had dry tears on my face.

I went back into my room and grabbed my towel, I walked back into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water but made sure it wasn't to hot. Then I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in.

I grabbed my blue sponge and put some pineapple body wash on it. I then started scrubbing my body. Once I felt clean, i stepped out the shower and grabbed my towel.

I walked back into my room and into the walk-in closet. I pulled out a tank top and a pair of shorts. I went over to the dresser and got some long socks. I dried and lotioned my body. I put in my Victoria Secret bra and paintes set. Then I got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun.

After I was dressed I went downstairs, Jacquees was sitting in the living room watching a basketball game. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and came back to sit beside Jacquees.

" What are you wearing?" He pulled on the waistband of my shorts, then let it go.

" Ouch!" I hit him on his chest and he laughed.

" Aww you want daddy to kiss it?" He leaned in to kiss me but I dodged it.

" Why you playin, give me a kiss." I grabbed his face and brought it to mine. I kissed him roughly but passionately, then I let him go.

" Damn! " He was smiling hard as shit.

" Give me another one. "

" Nope." I said popping the "p".

" Ight I got you later,but uh...tell me why you was crying."

" Its not that important, trust me."

" Actually it is if it got my baby crying, so you really need to tell me what's going on."

" It wasn't nothing seri-" he cut me off.

" It doesn't matter just tell me."

" I ran into Brian today and he wanted to talk. We did and what he said was what I had been waiting to hear. Other than that I was just releasing all my emotions I was holding in." He just looked at me so I put my head down.

He lifted my chin up and kissed me, passionately.

Next day.....

This moring I had to go to school. I rolled out of bed and walked lazily to the bathroom. I drushed my teeth and washed my face. Since I took a shower last night I just went to look for some clothes.

I picked out dark denim blue jeans with a white crop-top that says "mixed chicks" and I wore my white and black J's. After I got dressed I put on my jewelry and perfume, then I grabbed my phone and backpack. I made sure I had everything before I went downstairs, once I thought I had everything I left.