~ Chappie 17~

Abby P.O.V

Next day...

This morning I woke up and went straight to the bathroom, I threw up and flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth and rinsed it out with Listerine. I washed my face , then went into the room.

I looked through the closet to find something to wear. I wanted to dress causal so I pulled out dark skinny jeans and a pink v-neck shirt. I laid it out on the bed and grabbed some jewelry and put it beside it and plugged up the straighteners.

I jumped in the shower for a good 30 minutes and got out. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into the room.

I dried my hair and straightened it. I got dressed and put on my accessories. I slid on my house shoes and went downstairs.

Now the thing that pissed me off was Jacquees had just walked in...like wow.

" Where the fuck were you?" I asked getting madder by the second.

" Oh...you're up, I wa- I stayed at the studio to finish the last part of the album."

" You a damn lie!" I yelled and walked into the kitchen.

I craved pickles and mustard so that's exactly what I ate.

" Baby, I'm not lying to you. I promise." He came up and kissed me on the cheek. I kinda smiled but tried to hide it.

" Whatever.." I took my food upstairs with Jacquees on my ass.

" Get out my face Jacquees. Shouldn't you be at 'work' ?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

" I can't come home to my lady?"

" You should've thought about that shit last night, now get the fuck out my face. Asshole!" I was on the verge of tears and I tried to blink them away.

" Man come here, stop with that." He pulled me towards him.

" Whatever, just let me go." I snatched my arm away from him and went back downstairs.

I didn't want to be around him at all. Like damn! I know he's lying to me and ima find out what he's lying about.

I just gonna sleep in the guest room for a couple days. He'll be just fine without me in bed next to him.

In the mean time while he was upstairs, I called to make a doctors appointment.

" Hi, I'm calling to make an appointment."

"......"

" Tuesday should be fine."

"....."

" Um..morning."

"....."

" 10 o'clock sounds fine, thank you."

"....."

" Goodbye."

Now that's done, I need to go to the shop. I would stay but Jacquees is here so, yeah.