~ Chappie 41 ~

Next day..

Jacquees P.O.V

Abby has been asleep since yesterday, which I don't mind I know she exhausted. Jaden was sleep to and I was just admiring his face features. He had my jawline, hair and nose. He had Abby's eyes and that was pretty much it. He looked just like me, my twin.

I kinda felt bad because Abby went into labor right when I was telling her what happened. Now that I think about it, that probably made her go into labor. I hope she not mad at me though, and believe me by what happened. But knowing her she might wanna beat her ass and mine after she heal from the surgery.

" Where's my grand baby?" My mom came in being all loud and shit.

" Shh! They sleep, but he right here."

" I'm sorry, aww he's so handsome. Looks just like you to." Her eyes were kinda watery.

" I'm so proud of you son, you better not mess up this marriage or I will beat your ass." I put my head down and laughed a lil bit.

" Ma' can I talk to you outside?" She scrunched up her face.

" Yeah come on."

I stood up and let her walk out the door first, then I went right behind her. I closed the door behind me.

" Talk I can already tell something wrong." I took a deep breath and began to tell her what happened.

Abby P.O.V

I woke up with my body in excruciating pain, I could barely feel my legs. The TV was on and turned to the football game. I looked to my right and Jaden was still sleeping. I smiled to myself and then began to wonder where Jacquees was. His phone and keys were still here so he couldn't have went far. I still haven't forgot what he told me either. I'm not stupid and I know he cheated on me AGAIN with Rhonda. Just wait until I get out this damn hospital, she gonna get that ass beat. I've been waiting to tag her ass for a while now anyway.

I soon heard the door open and thought it might be the nurse but it was Jacquees. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote to change the channel.

" Hey baby, how you feeling?" He came close to me and tried to touch my hand but I moved it.

" Baby, I swear I didn't do nothing with that girl...you know I wouldn't hurt you like that." I looked him in the eyes. Bullshit!

" You lying to me, you hurt me before and I know you will do it again." He put his head down.

" What can I do to make it right, Abby I don't wanna lose you or Jaden." My eyes were blurring up from the tears that was filling my eyes.

I turned my head the other way and let the tears fall. I felt Jacquees get in the bed with me and held me but not to tight. I felt him burning a hole in the side of my face but I still didn't look at him.

" Baby look am me." I didn't move.

He turned my head to look at him with his thumb and I closed my eyes.

" Baby please look at me." He begged and I opened my eyes.

We were face to face, we were only like two inches apart.

Jacquees P.O.V

" I love you, okay." I meant every word.

I kissed her and at first she didn't kiss back so I kept kissing her until she did. I don't wanna lose what I have now, yes I've learned from my mistakes and I'm still learning so I won't make then again.

" I'm just tired Quess, tired of being lied to, fucked over, everything. I'm getting to the point where I want to give up." Hearing those words come out her mouth hurt like a bitch.

I know a nigga getting all soft and shit but that's only when I'm with Abby. Abby is the only female that can do this to me.

" Baby don't give up on me, I know I fuck up but don't give up on me. I'm not perfect and never will be, don't give up on me baby , please don't ." By now I had a couple of tears running down my face.

" I wont ever give up on you Quees, I never will. There are just times where you have to learn what the hell you doing. You need to start acting like you actually care about this family.  I dont trust your words...I trust your actions. Prove to me that you want us to be married and raise Jaden together. If you don't Im leaving you and yes I will take Jaden but Im not gonna keep him away from his father." She meant what she said  too.

I can see it in her eyes. I can't think about life itself with out Abby.

" Baby, I swear to you that I will prove it ti you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our family." A few tears slipped down her face and she smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her and this time it was very passionate. I deeped the kiss and our tougnes where moving in sync. I really love this girl amd don't wanna lose her. 

Later that night.....

The nurse came in earlier right after Abby and I conversation.  Jaden even woke up, Abby held him and got all emotional. She fed him and I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. Im happy that my twin was born.

Right now, I just came back from the house. I had to take a shower and get us something to eat. Even though she not suppose to be eating fast foods, she is anyway. Besides Im pretty sure everybody in this hospital eat outside foods anyway.

___________

Sorry if there's any mistakes but enjoy.