~ Chappie 20 ~

Jacquees P.O.V

So I know this is crazy but I miss Abby. I know what your thinking...don't you have Rhonda?Well i think she's just with me for sex. I mean she do have the best head, I'm not gone lie. Its just damn let a nigga rest sometimes. Every time the bitch see me she wanna fuck. Hell naw, I don't want my dick to fall off. Then she always want money, ugh I just miss Abby.

I was now at the house just chilling with my boy August. We was high and laughing at just about everything.

" Aye, ima go get sometha'n ta' eat. I got tha munchies." He laughed and walked in the kitchen.

As soon as he went back there, Rhonda came in. Here we go with this shit.

" Hey baby." She came in and sat in my lap.

" What you want man, don't come in here blowing my high."

" Well I was wondering about getting me a new phone-" I cut her off.

" And you want some money to get you one. Blah,Blah, baby I love you...can I get some money. You say that shit all the fucking time. Get a job its not that hard, Damn."

" You don't have to be so rude about it." She got off me.

" Ima leave y'all two..." August said taking the whole bag of chips with him.

" Baby it's just a new phone, it's not that big of a deal."

" Bitch, I just brought you a new phone like two days ago. Explain yourself."

" I know that but I dropped it in water." She looked around the living room.

" Okay bring it here, let me see it."

" Oh...I left it at Adriana house." She was lying and she knew it.

" Okay, well call Adriana off my phone and tell her to bring it." I reached in my pocket and gave her the phone.

" She's at work." She looked at the ground.

" Why you lying to me, just be straight up and tell me what you need the money for." I crossed my arms and waited.

Abby P.O.V

Well lunch didn't turn out so bad with Brian. We laughed and talked just like old times, I missed that. I'm not going back to him though so I hope he don't think that.

When I got home I took a shower and texted Parish to come over. I'm gonna miss her so much you just don't know.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Short chapter I know and its boring but the next chapter will be better.

I would promise but my sister is doing the next one.

If there's mistakes I'm sorry.

_ Jadah 🍩💙