12 boys & Me- My Fluttering Heart

A/N: Hey, guys...thanks for reading this story, im making this chapter long now...hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote if you liked it, or comment for any better suggestions or correct my mistakes by commenting below, so that i can learn my mistakes and do better in future... anyways hoped you'll like this chapter ^=^ ~writer Krystal

Chapter 13: My Fluttering Heart ♥~

Yoona's POV

"Jimin...please relax your face a little more, don't be too nervous, just pretend that he does not exists... ", Mr.Kang gave me an advice which didn't really help me much, this concept for the whole photoshoot was killing me- not only killing me but making my life a hell worser, Luhan and i sat so close to each other on a bench outside the house. We were on the garden, Mr.Kang said to enjoy the view, and express a relax and loving expressions, but every now and then he would stop clicking the camera and would always tell me or give me his advice that didn't really help at all, by the fact that my whole body trembled and my palms began to sweat as my heart pounded like it was trying to get out of my chest, and all of this things happened to me because of one guy whose so arrogant and impolite, and now he had his arm wrapped around my shoulders as he was directed to. 'Why is he so relaxed? aigoo~', I thought curiously, Luhan seemed to be so used to the camera, he didn't even tremble instead he gave posses that were outstanding and made me look ugly at every shot and plus my cheeks were flaming red.

"Okay! Jimin lets take a 30 minutes break..", Mr.Lee said looking abit upset. Finally, i felt alot more relieved, as my heart slowed down its beating and i was able to breathe again. Grabbing a cold water on a cooler next to were Luhan sat, i confidently took the bottle , and immediately rushed back to my seat. "Jimin~ssi, your doing a good job, but the problem is we could not see any emotions on your face...please try to relax more, Mr.Lee is really worried i know you can do it!, just focus on the camera, abd pretend he doesn't exists at all...", Mr.Kang sat beside me and gave me one of his advice again. "Okay Mr.Kang, I'll try my best...", I replied while glancing at Luhan who seemed to be busy playing on his phone. "Mrs.Jimin...you have a phone call...", Daisy came out of the house and rushed towards me, handing me the phone so quick that i didn't even get a chance to ask her who it was.As i placed the phone to my ears, a voice began to speak, "Yoona~ah, it's me your eomeoni [mother], how are you? i miss you already...", Mom said as tears seemed to began falling. "Mom!, i missed you so much, i am so sorry, i haven't called you or texted you for a whole week now!, but i'll make it up to you mom...how are you and appa? [dad?]", I said feeling a bit sorry, my mom seemed to have sighed, as she continued, "Everything is fine here hon~ we just miss our little deer yoong, how i wish we can come to Seoul to visit you.. ", She sighed again and her voice trembled as tears kept falling down her face as she continued, "Appa, has been laid off by his boss...".

'Did i hear right? or did mom just say that my dad got laid off?', I thought confused by the fact that i didn't understand her that much. "eomma [mom] what do you mean appa got laid off?", I tried to reassure her, she just gave me a deep sigh and replied, "Your appa got laid off work, he got fired hon~, his boss was a meanie and his boss even caused us alot more problems ....". "What do you mean mom? what happened?", I asked worriedly, "Well, we are fine dear, but another problem was, the bank bought our house because your appa, hadn't paid off the debt he made with the bank, and then now that the bank bought our house, we have no choice but to go to your jobumo [grandparents ] house, starting tomorrow..",Mom said and she seemed upset even more when she said it. "Wae?, so your gonna stay at grandma's and grandpa's house?, then what about me mom?, that's too far away from our hometown, your gonna be so far away.. ", I replied sadly. "Well, yoong deer, mian [sorry], we have to do this, your father will work there from now on, and we promise to visit you and your aunt in Seoul, i am not sure when, but some how will try to find a way to see you again..", Mom sniffed and continued,"Well take care my lovely little deer, eomma misses you so much... and appa too, text me or call me...love you deer..." . "Bye mom, love you and miss you, i'll make it up to you guys... ", I replied as we bid each other farewell, since my credit [load] was low now.