12 boys & Me - Dating Exo (Part 3)

A/N: It's like were updating all day now, I missed updating even though its only been a week. Well did you guys enjoy? I hope you all did. Thank you for 7K guys and the votes , followers etc. Thanks a lot. I hope that you keep supporting us in future. You guys might have wondered in 'Dating Exo (part 2)' why Kai and yoona did not want the members to go in the restaurant. Well here it is now, I am gonna write it...  enjoy...so seat back and relax XD... ~Admin Haley XoXo

♥★◆♥★◆♥★◆♥★◆♥★◆♥★◆♥★

Chapter 27: Dating Exo (Part 3)

Yoona's POV

  "Jimin ~ssi, I am so glad we didn't ate at that restaurant earlier..", Kai started a topic since none of us spoked. "Geulae nado [yes me too]", I smiled back then when I glanced at Luhan he just smirked at me. Finally, the maknae spoked,  I guess he found his tongue again. He asked only staring at me, "Why what happened there?", I was about to explain when Kai explained it for me. Still, Luhan didn't spoke a word , we just sat there listening to Kai. "The manager and the chef chased us, because the gift card was fake... Im gonna sue my mom for it..", Kai smirked. "Well... you never did changed..", Sehun teased more like a complain. 'Are this two alright? I thought their close..', I was curious. "So, you went out with Kai?, but with me..I had to force you?", Luhan said with a sad tone on his voice. 'Weird..' , was all I thought. I stared at him and he just glared at me badly . Silence came again. "Isn't that.. the boy who didn't pay?", I heard a man's voice coming a few metres behind us, it must have came from the inside of  the cafe. I didn't turn around to face who it was, since my instincts told me not to. "Ne ~ [yes] it is... c'mon lets go get him..", another guy spoked. Soon I heard footsteps coming nearer to us, I panicked.

Since Kai was busy listening to music in his ipod, I decided to hit him by the shoulders since we sat beside each other.

He gave me a 'What-the -hell -look', as he removed his headset. I whispered not really directly into his ears, "Kai, they are here..", first of all Kai was puzzled he didn't know what on earth im saying . All he said was, "What?". I explained again, "The manager and the chef who chased us..."; His eyes widened like D.O's as he listened to what I had said. "Run!", he panicked and we all hurriedly stood up, well not really all just me and Kai. The two just both stared at us with a poker face, they didn't even care at all. "Yah! Kajja! [lets go!]", I told them , they slowly stood up and well, aren't they gonna run away with us or what?. 'Aish! this guys.. ', I sighed in my head. " Pali!! [hurry!] ", Kai demanded, but we were already too late. They were both already infront of us. "So there you are...", The manager smirked, followed by the Chef who threatened, "You think we wouldn't catch you?..well today is your lucky day young man.. your coming with us..". Luhan sighed and faced palmed himself, Sehun glared at him then to me and to Kai. 'Ohmo! eotteohke?...what should I do?..', I panicked inside my mind, I didn't know what to do, Kai told me he had handled them..did he lie?. They dragged Kai, to their restaurant, the three of us followed. I was very disappointed yet scared, 'What will happen to kai? ..they can't arrest him right? ..', I wondered. We were about to enter the manager's office , where they had taken Kai into ; Unfortunately a staff stopped us and told us that it was for staff's only. I protested, "Were his friends! the guy you brought in..",  still the staff didn't let us in all he told us to do was leave. We were back at the cafe were we all sat earlier, I was really worried. I decided to dial Mr.Choi's number and call him,  to tell him about what happened maybe he could help. But, someone stopped me.

♥▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/♥▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔

Luhan's POV

    Yoona didn't know what to do, I know she was really worried about Kai. But, I didn't care much about Kai, because I knew he has his own ways to solve it. I admit I am jealous, because it seems like Kai and Yoona their becoming close. But, whatever I won't help that dude. Im not evil okay?. "Jimin~ssi, don't!", I heard Sehun demanding Yoona. But, the girl didn't obey and continued to dial. 'Wait..whose she trying to call? don't tell me..', I quickly snatched her phone away from her hands. She gave me an angry look as she demanded, "Yah! Give it to me..". She was about to reach it from my hands, but I stood up. "Aish! Babo! [fool] ", she sighed as she tried to reach it from me ; which she will never reach.  I guess she was so pissed because she could not take it back, she sat there angrily. "Jimin~ah.. were doing this to stay out of trouble..", Sehun tried comforting her by patting her back. 'Tck.. this guy is getting on my nerves..', I tried calming myself by the fact that Sehun's hands were placed on her shoulders, patting her.  I sat down and gave Sehun a death glare , the heat between both our stares were becoming like fire. "Here.. don't call Mr.Choi or I'll snatch it back...", I said handing it back to her. She stared angrily at me and hitted me which broke Sehun's comfort. I just smirked.