12 Boys & Me - The Warmer The Colder

Chapter 39 : The Warmer The Colder

  Luhan's POV

      "Let's end all of these here...", Suho said galled. Before, one of us could reply, JoongKook interrupted , "I don't care if you're our sunbae's [ older than them] , whatever or whoever you guys are.. we aren't afraid.. because we already know that your images had been ruined along time ago.. and in that competition .. we surely are certified that we'd be the one winning !". 'This guy had the guts to insult us?.. stupid' , I just shook my head in disappointment . On the other hand I saw Sehun secretly holding his laughter. I gazed at him and he glared at me . I decided to just look away.

    "Look, you kids.. your insult won't no longer affect us.. besides didn't you know we were such a hot topic?", I gave them a daggered look before I continued , "People can't even stop talking about us, every minuter , hour , day and everywhere you'd go.. news about us will always be there..". JoongKook laughed sarcastically along with his fellow members , this guy is really pissing me off. "Ohmy! don't tell me that the only reason for your popularity is trashy news", the idiots laughed again. 

"Calm down Xi", D.O whisphered beside my ear. "I can't they're being too much .. you know me.. ", I replied back. I gave them one last daggered look and was about to walk away- actually we were about to walk away when another idiot said aloud, "Look the pussy's are walking out, that surely scared the hell outta them..", we all stopped from walking away and turned back synically towards them . It was Rap monster who said that with a malicious smirk plastered on his face.

That was it, don't they dare say that I haven't or didn't warn them. I was so mad and furry that I quickly head back to them and aimed to punch JoongKook when...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

      "OHMY!", Jessica suddenly shrieked and it made me stop for a matter of factly. I felt my hand shaking nervously the moment I saw Luhan walking back towards those guys again, at first I thought that their fight would be over , but I was wrong. It got even more uglier the moment they said hurtful things towards each other and now Luhan is aiming to punch one of them. 

I didn't know what to do, my mind keeps telling me to, ' run after luhan..' and that was the only thing I did actually. I run towards him to stop him from causing a havoc and from hurting himself - not that I cared about him but, I just had the urge to protect and stop him in such a stupid way. 

I got in his way and well, how fortunate was I?. The moment I got nearer him, he - he tripped because of my foot and he fell on the floor - the other bunch of boys laughed their asses off and walked out. 'What on earth have I done?'. I did something really stupid, now I could see his furry eyes glaring madly at me . I feel so stupid and useless right now, because of me he got laughed at by those bullies and - and now he is mad at me.

'Ugh! pabo! [Stupid], why did I do such a thing..', I was distracted with my thoughts that I didn't notice Lay calling me. I looked around me and all of them were already out of the Van, and what surprised me most was that we were already in our apratment. "Get yourself together dumbo!", I whispered to myself. 

I quickly went up to my room, ashamed. I didn't wanna go back down there, only to be looked at with angry faces. Neither do I want to see that guy. I rather busy myself reading a book here inside my room than be down there right now. Funny thing was, I was trying my best to concentrate on what I was reading but, all that was ever running inside my head was that incident and I could feel pity running all over myself.