[9]

Golden

"Don't give any trouble, I'll be back soon" I said placing a kiss on Kaelin head. I stepped back and grabbed some of the bags I was taking with me.

"Can I come with you?" Kaelin asked as I put the bags in my trunk.

"What did I say before?" I asked looking at.

"How come Kash, Ketara and Elijah get to go but I can't" she complained. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down so I don't cuss her out.

"You have school, they don't so they can go"

"I haven't seen Auntie Shae in a long time" she mumbled.

"Kaelin I'm done speaking, go inside" I said pointing towards the door.

"She's mad huh?" Ka'ron leaning against the car.

"No she's jumping for joy" I rolled my eyes.

"You and your smart mouth" he chuckled.

"The woman that babysits them knows about this arrangement. You can take her over there when your working. You not gonna have any girl walking in and out of here right?" I asked.

"Nah I wouldn't do that, I'm a changed man, focusing on being the best dad to my daughter" he smiled.

"I'm so proud of you" I smiled back at him and then laughed because I sounded like I was his mother or something.

"Proud of what?"

"You, us, a few years ago if anybody would have told me that me and you would be on good terms I wouldn't believe it" I confessed.

"Yeah I'm still sorry for what I put you through"

"I forgave you already lets just leave that in the past". I told him not wanting to think about that.

"I know I just feel like I have to spend forever making it up to you"

"Don't. Now I'll see you later" I smiled. I got in my car and made my way to the airport. The kids were sat asleep in the car seats.

Shae

"Trey there's some mistake" I shook my head.

"This whole time, you been playing the innocent role and that child isn't mine?" He yelled throwing the papers down.

"She is yours-" I tried explaining it he cut me off.

"Not according to these papers, who was it? That nigga you were messing with?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"I told you I never slept with that guy"

"You also said that was my daughter and that was a lie" He said giving me a dirty look.

"We can go take a retest, which doctor did the test?" I asked. Trey looked like he just realized something and shut his eyes. He let out a loud breath before reopening his eyes.

"I'll be back" he mumbled and grabbed his things before leaving the house.

"No dad!" Addison shouted running towards the door.

"Daddy had to go handle something"

"I go?" she asked with a frowned holding up her doll.

"No baby, how about I play instead" I tried to compromised but she wasn't having it.

"No daddy" she made a face before turning around and walking away. I shook my head and laughed, this little girl of mine was a mess.

Jayceon

"Uncle Jayce" the twins yelled out as I got out of my car. I forced a smile on my face as I walked up my moms driveway towards them.

"What's good baldies?" I teased. They had long hair so they knew I was playing with them.

"Where's Auntie Golden?" Ada asked looking around me expecting them to be coming out of the car.

"They're home, they didn't come with me this time"

"When were you going to tell me about that heifer taking your kids" my mother asked loudly walking out the house. I gave Jayda, who was posted up against her car, a look because I knew she ran her mouth to my mother. I threw my head back and let out a loud breath because I knew this wasn't going to be a pleasant visit.

______________

How was this chapter?

naya😘