[16]

Thanks for the birthday wishes y'all 😘😘

2 Months Later

Golden

I smiled as I finished hanging the pictures in the nursery for the baby. I was so proud of what I had done of these past couple of months. I quit my job, I know it seems crazy but I didn't love it. I went to school to better myself but I still wasn't doing anything I dreamed of doing. Sure stripping isn't the best job to have but I would be lying if I said I didn't like the dancing. After talking to a lot of people, I started modeling. I know it's a job that every hoe wants to do but it's what I really want to do. Plus if it doesn't work out, I could just renew my nursing license and go back to that.

Also I recently moved into a new house not to far from Jayceon so he could still see the kids. Our relationship wasn't the best because he was still mad at me for leaving him but I could care less. As long as he didn't bring any hostility around me or the kids and bad mouth me to them, he could stay mad.

Shae had been trying to get me to date but I was against it. I was three months pregnant and fresh out of a relationship with someone I was with for five years. I doubt anyone would want to deal with all that I had going on and I was fine with that because I had other things to worry about. I was the mother to four kids with one on the way. Not to mention the two baby fathers I had to deal with on a daily basis.

Shae thought that since Ka'ron was doing a lot for me, I would catch feelings and start dating him. That wasn't the case at all, I have no interest in going back down that road with Ka'ron. I'm not holding his past against him but that book in my life is closed and don't plan on re-reading it.

On top of it all I was trying to build a relationship with my father. We got the DNA test and it confirmed that he was my father. I still haven't brought the kids around but he knew about them. After what happened with my mom, I was even more skeptical about bringing people around my kids. They were my world and I wouldn't let anyone hurt them.

"Mom Kash and Ketara are fighting again" Kaelin said snapping me out of my thoughts as she ran into the nursery.

"I'm about to beat they asses" I took a breath before heading downstairs where I heard them yelling at each other. Since me and Jayceon have split up these two have been fighting more than usual. Jayceon decided to be an asshole and wanted Elijah to stay with him and if I disagreed he would file for full custody of all the kids.

I went into the playroom and saw Ketara standing on top of a laundry bin and Kash was inside. I ran over taking her down and picking the laundry basket up. Kash tried to jump on her but I grabbed him by the shirt.

"Kash be quiet! Ketara give me a reason not to pop you"

"Mommy he cut my hair" she cried holding a piece in her hair in her hands. I took a deep breath trying to collect myself. These two were slowly driving me insane and these pregnancy hormones weren't making it any better.

"Kash you got 10 seconds to explain"

"Mommy she said Lijah was her brother and not me" he frowned looking her.

"Y'all both wrong so I'ma beat both of y'all" I told them making them cry and plead for me not to go get my belt. I left the playroom about to head upstairs to get my belt when the doorbell rang. I turned around now walking towards the front door and looked through the peephole. I noticed some girl standing there and wondered why the hell she was at my house. I put the chain on my door before opening it.

"Who are you?" I asked giving her a once over.

"You Jayceons babymother?"

"Sweetheart you came to my door so you must know who I am, so answer my question and explain what you need" I gave her a fake smile.

"He like them little light skins I see, well I got some news for Mr. Jayceon"

"What is it?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I came back from a doctors appointment and found out-"

"If you're pregnant, that is none of my concern because he and I aren't together" I said cutting her off while hoping that wasn't the case. Even though he and I weren't together, I don't think I could take him having another baby on me. This time it would be worse because I'm also pregnant.

"No that would actually be better" she said making me scrunch up my face in confusion.

__________________

Hmmmm?🤔

What y'all thinking?

naya😘