seventeen.

FRIENDS.
017. ❛ coming back.

spangles:Do you get in at midnight tonight? Or do you even have someone to pick you up?

spangles:
Do you get in at midnight
tonight? Or do you even have someone to pick you up?

Izzy can't pick me up because she has a date, so if it isn't a hassle you can pick me up.

spangles:
Am I going to pick you up and drop you off every time you fly? Just to be aware because I might start charging you for the drive.

If you start charging I'll find a new guy to pick me up.
Or I'll stay her in LA

spangles:
Don't be like that, Lia.

Don't give me a reason to be
like that.

spangles:
I was wondering about the article that contained you with your change in career.

Chris, it's false.
Dancing isn't a career for me because I love acting. I just happened to spend my days with my sister and she was busy at DWTS. Also growing up with Jenna was a big ballroom so I choreographed a dance with her and the other pros.
But I'm not changing my career.

spangles:
Just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to be losing anybody I care about in this business.

You won't lose me.
I promise that I won't.

spangles:
A speaking of a promise...

I haven't forget about your proposition Evans, you could say that I'm also wondering when is our supposed friendly gathering.

spangles:
I thought it was a date

If I recall, I called it a date and you called it a friendly gathering.

spangles:
So I need to wear my fancy cuffs tonight

You want to have the date tonight?

spangles:
Well I can assume that you won't eat anything on the plane, also keep in mind that there are less paparazzi at that time so it makes perfect sense to me.

It makes perfect sense to you?

spangles:
Nothing ever was quite right for us and we aren't technically the normal pairing of the century.

Are you already considering us
as a pair?

spangles:
A man can dream can't he?
Especially if his dream is so close.

Christopher Evans, you have convinced me to go on a date
with you.

spangles:
Mexican Food?

You know me too well.
You also give me a challenge since I have to look that I don't have jet lag and do my makeup in the plane alongside changing in the airport bathroom to look decent.

spangles:
You look beautiful as it is.
The amount of times I've seen you without makeup in the morning before filming, and how you used to sleep in my trailer after a long day. Trust me, how you look isn't a problem to me. I just want to go on this date with you.

Well Chris, you certainly know how to make a woman smile.

spangles:
Then I'm being a gentlemen that I was raised to be.