seventy three.

FRIENDS.
073. ❛ baby shower.

nataliadcaprio: Baby shower with the most important people in my life

nataliadcaprio: Baby shower with the most important people in my life. Currently opening Lizzie's gift and wearing a hat that Sebastian got me.
1.5M LIKES, 1.2M COMMENTS

usera: I love that the Marvel Universe is there for their family.

imsebastianstan: That hat was exceptionally cute and thought it was a good gift.

izzydcaprio: imsebastianstan
This is why we refrain from you getting presents for anyone.

userc: You are so glowing and radiating, and can't wait to see your daughter.

nataliadcaprio: Elizabeth's is my favorite because of the knitted socks that she made.

chrisevans: elizabetholsen
you can knit? How come you haven't knit anything for the rest of us?

nataliadcaprio: chrisevans because she loves our baby more than any of us, and that's a good thing.

vancityreynolds: nataliadcaprio what about the vibrator that I got you? I thought that was a good gift.

userc: Of course, Ryan would give Natalia a vibrator.

nataliadcaprio: vancityreynolds there's a reason that I gave you back your gift and accepted Blake's

anthonymackie: What do you put in your hair that makes it so pretty?

userd: Anthony with the weird irrelevant questions.

nataliadcaprio: anthonymackie conditioner and coconut extract

robertdowneyjr: nataliadcaprio my gift is the best on the planet which is the role of godfather

chrisevans: robertdowneyjr you can't just call godfather.

robertdowneyjr: chrisevans
but I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

leonardodicaprio: robertdowneyjr well, we will have to see about that.