thirty six.

FRIENDS.
036. ❛ couple alert.

It seems like the moment we all been waiting for has arrived, Natalia DiCaprio and Chris Evans have come out and announced that they are in fact together

It seems like the moment we all been waiting for has arrived, Natalia DiCaprio and Chris Evans have come out and announced that they are in fact together. This couple was certainly one that we've wanted for the longest time, considering that nobody could deny their chemistry; on and off screen.

Yesterday night, the Trevor Project took place an event in New York City where Natalia resides. It was no surprise that she would attend since she was very vocal on how she lost a close friend due to bullying. She has been a firm supporter and on occasion hosts alongside YouTuber Tyler Oakley on the red carpet. But, this year was different in particular due to a certain arm being wrapped around her down the red carpet.

Many interviewers were taken for a surprise, and everyone's attention suddenly turned towards them. Various media outlets asked about if they were together, to which Natalia gave a decent response to us saying that Captain America was officially off the market,

"We've been keeping it private, and still going to keep somethings to ourselves. But it's nice to have someone to walk down the carpet, who cares about this event as much as I do."

We couldn't let Natalia go without answering one question.

"So is how long have Captain America and Caroline Kingsley been dating?"

"Well, the characters have been dating for over 5 years. As for Chris and I, let's just say that we're almost at our 10 month anniversary."

We asked how she felt with the upcoming Oscars, where her father, Leonardo DiCaprio, is nominated for, The Revenant.

"I'm excited because I really feel this is his year but I'm also going to miss the memes that they've done about my dad."

And when asked if her new beau would accompany her to the Oscars, she simply said,
"We'll see..."

But she didn't just talk about her relationship, she talked about how the Trevor Project is something she's so grateful to be apart of and how it's a about supporting the LGTBQ youth and how they are not alone.

We are ecstatic for the new couple and wish them the best. Are you happy that DiEvans are finally together? Are you looking forward to seeing more of their relationship? This is all for Entertainment Tonight, check back with us soon for more news about your favorite celebs.

______
credit to -reyskywalker for the wonderful manip 😘