seventy seven.

FRIENDS.
077. ❛ mother life.

nataliadcaprio: I don't need no man to help with this stuff #momlife #chrisistoolazy1

1.2M LIKES, 1.1M COMMENTS

usera: The fact that she can still do all that and IN STYLE is amazing!

usera: Get out of the way Captain America, Natalia has more guns than you.

userc: CAN YOU BE MY MOM?

nataliadcaprio: userc I would but then Florence would get jealous 😒

anthonymackie: YEAH! You don't need no man like Evans to do motherly stuff.

imsebastianstan: chrisevans Come on Chris, can't you stop watching the Patriots for a second?

chrisevans: I'm very proud that I'm a Patriots fan, and in my defense, she said she didn't want help.

izzydcaprio: chrisevans Probably because you were hungover on your love with Tom Brady.

robertdowneyjr: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

robertdowneyjr: chrisevans She got you good my man.

userd: Why is Natalia like the best mom ever? Her daughters are the luckiest people on the planet.

chrisevans: userd And in the luckiest guy on the planet to wake up and see their faces everyday.

izzydcaprio: chrisevans In a house where you are surrounded by women, imagine how it's going to be when they grow up.

nataliadcaprio: izzydcaprio he's already learning that I rule the house so it's only natural.

chrisevans: nataliadcaprio that will all change once we have a boy.

nataliadcaprio: chrisevans what did you just start?

usera: OMG! IS THE QUEEN HAVING ANOTHER PRINCE?

robertdowneyjr: Dear lord, let it be twins.

nataliadcaprio: Robert!

robertdowneyjr: nataliadcaprio A godfather can dream can't he?