forty.

FRIENDS.
040. ❛ brain freeze.

_____________

_____________

"Hello, my name is Caspar Lee and welcome to Brain Freeze." The YouTuber said and Natalia knew that when she agreed to this, it was already a mistake. Her second to last day in Los Angeles before she would fly back to New York, and she decided to spend it with an online friend who's she has known since 2 years ago.

However, Natalia being the trickster that she is, convinced Chris to tag along with her and actually appear in a video that would be a lot of fun. But once he found out what she was really bringing him to, he was the first to go hysteric, and also the one to go actually get more onboard with the idea.

Once in swimming trucks and a bikini, they were ready to get into the freezing tub. It took Chris to lift Natalia up and put her down because she was squirming too much. Chris sat down, shivering to himself, and clattering his teeth together while Natalia sat on top of him holding onto his hands as she gripped them harder with every passing second that the coldness touched her.

"Today my guests are Natalia DiCaprio and Chris Evans, let's give a round of applause for my first two celebrities that agreed to do this. The game is really simple, you answer one question correct you can get out of the tub."

"Just ask the damn question already!" Natalia yelled as Caspar started laughing at the couples horrid expression of pain.

"Who receives Dronacharya Award?" Caspar started fireballing with both of the actors faces going extremely confused.

"Scientists" Natalia blurred out.

"Nope, sports coaches."

"What part of the human body can expand 20 times more than it's normal size?" Caspar asked once again with Natalia slamming her hands into the sides of the tub because she knew the answer back she wanted to be a doctor.

Chris held onto her for warmth and gripped her tightly while Natalia started to literally go blank in her mind."It's the— crap. It's the, the... The stomach!"

Natalia looked at Caspar waiting for a signal that she was right, and an awkward moment of staring before he nodded and said yeah that Natalia immediately jumped out leaving a lonely Chris in the tub alone without the heat that she provided.

Natalia was shivering off to the side in her towel as she watched Chris struggle with the questions. Surely she would know that the questions would get better or easier for Chris.

"Who wrote the Harry Potter novels?" Caspar asked and within an instant Chris shouted "J.K Rowling!"

He got out of the tub full of ice as quick as he could, he rolled over the tub and onto the floor being covered with a towel. The redness of the ice certainly was showing in their skin. Natalia comforted Chris by laying on top of him, giving him some comfort and heat.

Caspar came over and asked looking down at them, "Would you consider doing it again?"

"No, Caspar. I think I put my boyfriend through enough pain." Natalia answered rubbing Chris's back.

"But I though he was Capiscle."

________

sorry that this sucked and short but I'll making it up in the next couple of chapters

and it's also based on Caspar Lee's video