The castle.

I followed N down the many hallways and tried to listen as he greeted people and called each one of them by name, but none of the faces registere because I was also trying to remember the last hallway I walked down. Which was hard because there were so many hallways, with so many doors. The walls were a reddish brown rock since they were still mountain, but they didn't have a single chip or scratch. Plus the walls were smooth to the touch. The floor was made of a pure white tile and everything was polished so clean it looked like colored glass.

Finally N stopped walking. At first I didn't realize and almost ran into him, but didn't. There was a guard standing in front of us.

"Welcome back lord N." the guard said.

"Thanks. Which room are Bianca and Cheren in?" N asked.

"Hallway fifty-seven. Through door ten. Just like you asked."

"Good." N said. Then we were walking again.

I followed down more hallways but this time it wasn't so far away. Soon we went into a door that had a label that read, Guest 10.

"Oh no! Did they capture you guys too?" Bianca asked when she saw us.

"No. We're here on free will." I said.

"Why would you come here?"

"Because N is the king of plasma."

"Why are you okay with that?!"

"Plasma isn't bad. Let him explain."

"Did they brainwash you?!"

"Let him explain Bianca." Cheren said rather annoyed with Bianca's yelling.

"Fine. If I have to."

"Thank you. Anyway plasma isn't just team plasma. It's a whole kingdom....." N said and he told them everything that he told me.

"You're getting married?!!!!" Bianca and Cheren both asked.

"Uhh yeah." I said.

"When did you even start dating?" Cheren asked.

"Umm today."

"Isn't that a bit fast?"

"Oh it's more than fast. But I get to be queen!"

"Is that the only reason you're doing this?" N asked. He looked sad.

"No! Of course not."

"That's good." N said. Then to all of us said, "Well, anyway we should put the Symbols saying that you're part of the kingdom onto your arms now."

"What's the symbol made of? And how does it stay on? Wouldn't it wear away and we have to get a new one? Or is it a tattoo?" Cheren asked. He always wants to know how everything works.

"It isn't a tattoo. It's painted on with black paint that has been mixed with another special formula that causes it to last forever without harming the skin."

"How is that possible?"

"I said before that this kingdom has advanced technology."

"But can you explain how it works?"

"I'm not the one that made it. I don't know exactly how it works."

"Oh. Well go ahead and draw the symbol then." Cheren said. He sounded very annoyed that he couldn't learn more.

N pulled a small container of the shelf that had the black paint mix inside it. Then he carefully painted one symbol on each of our arms.

"Didn't you say I was supposed to have two?" I asked when he finished.