Meeting Officer Jenny.

Touko's POV

"I don't like how that gym leader acted...." N said. We just left Nibassa city and are now walking toward Driftveil. N and I have been walking slower and are about ten feet behind the group. Lucy keeps glancing back at us, making sure we're still here or that no one jumps out and attacks us. She's very protective.

"I though you wouldn't. You looked annoyed."  I said.

"You're the only one who noticed."

"I bet Lucy noticed. She probably hated it too. Anyone from Plasma would, right?" I noticed Lucy looking back at us again but she looked away when she heard her name.

"Yeah, they all would. I forgot about that."

"At least the pokémon were happy. Weren't they?"

"Yeah they were. I still don't understand why they're so excited to fight though."

"When they win it makes their trainers happy, maybe that's why?"

"Hmm.... I don't know. That's possible."

"Hi Officer!" Bianca suddenly yelled. She was waving to Officer Jenny who was on her way over to us.

"Hello everyone! Are you on your way to Driftveil City?" Jenny asked.

"Yes we are." Cheren said.

"Well, I hope you have a good time there, but be careful, some people are saying they've spotted some Plasma grunts. Wouldn't want then stealing any of your pokémon!" This surprised N.

"Right..... we'll be careful." I quickly said.

"Okay. Well see you around!" Jenny said. Then she walked off.

"Why would anyone from Plasma be in Driftveil?" N asked once she was out of ear shot.

"They're not supposed to be?" Bianca asked.

"No. Not under my orders at least."

"Weird... I wonder... well, why don't we just get there and ask them?"

"Guess that's all we can do."

We arrived in Driftveil City about ten minutes later then headed into the forest to reach the clearing that plasma members usually meet in when they're in this town. Once we got to the clearing we could see ten plasma members sitting there talking.

"What are you all doing here?" N asked. All ten of them spun around at once.

"Lord N, Lady Touko! We didn't expect to see you here." The one, who looked to be in charge, said. I still don't like being called Lady. It's feels weird, but I don't think they're gonna stop.

"You don't have orders to be here. Plus some of the people in town spotted you. Why wouldn't you be more careful?" N said. He was angry but hid it well

"We um..."

"Anthea and Concordia wanted us to make you think something was wrong back at the kingdom so you'd come home and they could surprise you." Another one of the grunts said. It seems he could tell N was angry and didn't want to make things worse.

"Who are Anthea and Concordia?" I asked.

"My sisters...." N said. Now he was less mad at the grunts and more annoyed with the two girls that sent them.

"You never told me you had sisters." I said, a hint of curiosity in my voice. The grunts gave each other weird looks like they thought N and I knew everything about each other. Obviously they don't know that we just randomly 'got married' When we were friends, but barely knew each other.

"Well, I do. Surprise!" N said jokingly. "Don't worry. You'll love them."

"Okay!" I'm actually excited to meet these girls. Maybe I'll learn something about N that I wouldn't know otherwise.

"S-so, will you return and visit with the princesses?" The leader of the grunts asked. Princesses? Oh, I guess if N's the King, they would be princesses. And I'm the queen.... this is so new and weird....

"Yeah I guess we will, after we're done in this town though. Touko and Cheren want to fight the gym."

"A gym battle? Aren't those bad?"

"Normally but... Cheren and Touko take good care of their pokémon. I trust them. Now get back to the kingdom and tell my sisters I'll be back soon."

"Yes sir!" All the grunts said quickly then scrambled into the jet they came on.

"Alright. Let's get back to town." N smiled then took my hand and led me out of the forest.

After winning the gym battle, which took a couple tries...., we went to the pokémon center to help our pokémon feel better after they were fighting hard. While we were waiting for our pokémon Officer Jenny walked in.

"N and Touko Harmonia, are you a part of Team Plasma?" She asked. She held up a picture of us talking to the grunts earlier.

How?

Omg what's gonna happen?! Comment and tell me what you think, how'd Jenny get that picture? Will N and Touko get out of this mess?  I wanna hear your thoughts!