Are you sure that's us?

Touko's POV

"N and Touko Harmonia, are you a part of Team Plasma?" Jenny asked holding up a picture of N and I talking to the grunts. It was just N and I though, Cheren, Bianca, and Lucy weren't in the picture.

"Are you sure that's them?" Bianca asked. She snatched the picture from Jenny's hand. "It doesn't look like them."

"It looks exactly like them! Unless they both have a twin, which they don't I ran some records after seeing the picture, there is no way it isn't them."

"How'd you even get that?" Cheren asked adjusting his glasses.

"A traveler took the picture when she was walking through the woods. Now give that back to me." Jenny took the picture back from Bianca. "I'd like to hear from you two." she turned to look at me and N. "Answer my question." N and I were sitting on the pokémon center's couch. N stood up and walked over to her.

"Are you? Or are you not?" Jenny asked again.

"You're the one with the proof so why are you asking?" N stated simply.

"Don't answer my question with another question."

"Fine. To answer you truthfully, we are, but plasma isn't bad."

"You steal pokémon! That's bad!"

"We don't." Jenny was silent for a moment.

"Prove it." She sounded angry while N was calm as usual. Or was it just an act? How can someone be calm all the time.

"How can I prove it unless you let us go?" N had a hint of amusement in his eyes. He's not afraid of her at all.

"I don't know."

"I guess you'll just have to let us go, and you can't tell anyone what you know either."

"You've given me no reason to trust you."

"Have I given you a reason not to?"

"Being a part of plasma is a reason."

"Is it? You'll judge a person by the group they're in instead of by the person they are? Are you saying you believe every single person in plasma is the same and just being in the group means they should be arrested?"

"Don't you all have similar beliefs?"

"Of course. We're all against people mistreating pokémon. But no one in plasma steals, or if they did they would be punished the same as someone in a normal society."

"A normal society?"

"Now, there's a question I can't answer."

"Can't or won't?"

"You decide." Jenny was silent again. She looked deep in thought.

"Fine. I'll let you go, but I'll be watching you."

"How?"

"Somehow! You need to leave this town immediately."

"Easy. That was the plan. Let's go everyone." N said. He pulled out his phone and called someone. "Send a plane to pick us up as soon as possible." There was a muffled reply then he hung up. He took my hand and we all walked out, leaving Jenny behind with mixed emotions.

Yay! Another chapter! I know it's short but I thought that was a good place to stop. I'll update again soon. Well, I'll try to. I tried to make N look like he had a way with words and getting people to do what he wants. Did it work? Please tell me what you think!