Extended Blurb

Does it feel nice? To love yourself? I would not know. Does it feel nice to look in the mirror and be pleased or content with how you look? Does it feel nice to be called pretty? Does it feel nice to live, laugh and love?

Because everytime I look in the mirror, everytime I try to love myself, everytime I try to feel content; all I feel is pain, all I feel is the overwhelming constant battle between my head and my heart. But what I dread most is the day where all this pain is gone, where I will not feel anything at all but an empty void where my heartbeat used to lie. That would be the most painful thing of all.

Juniper Evans is perfect, she's so beautiful and radiant that the whole population of her school turns heads when she enters the room. With her raven black hair and dreamy lilac-grey eyes it's impossible not to find anyone entranced by her sweet honey-like voice and flowery aura.

She's a singer, she's a dancer, she's a debater, she's an actress, she's a soon to be valedictorian, she's broken. And she's a soon to be falling disaster.

Juniper Evans is prefect, she's so beautiful and radiant that the whole population of her school turns head when she enters the room. But she's slowly losing herself inside, and how long will it take for someone to notice, how long would it take for her to make it through this horrendous journey and find something along the way?