Chapter 2

Natalie began to get dressed and decided to put on something cute since she felt good today. She ended up leaving in a mini skirt with thigh high socks and a white collar button down shirt, suspenders, and converses. When she arrived at the theater she parked her car and walked towards the entrance, only to stop halfway there. 

  Outside of the theater along with Alice, Lucy, and Kat was none other than Jake, Shawn, and two more of their friends. When Lucy realized what she saw she began to walk towards her. When she finally came to, she saw Lucy and tried to go back to her car. Lucy decided not to follow her, instead she yelled to Kat,

  "too bad we already got the tickets for the movie right Kat" confused Kat just agreed and she teased, "well I guess marshmallow just doesn't come...we could get a refund" Overhearing their conversation she turned around ( just as Lucy planned).

  As they were walking into the theater one of Jake's friends commented, "*cough* marshmallow *cough*" and the group began to laugh.

  The other guy decided that they should follow the girls just to see what happens. When the girls were going to their seats the group of guys decided to slip in between the girls separating them and putting each on by one of the guys from their group.

  At that moment Natalie decided she wasn't going to breathe any longer. She was placed right next to Jake and to make matters worse they went to the movies to see a horror film with the one thing she hates most...Clowns.